Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Celestria looked at the school once the brown eyes that had met her gaze glanced to the school.”Is it just us students here? Or do you think a teacher or some adult was or is here as well?” She pondered out loud.
Krillian Tawny Naida (played anonymously)

Krillian rolled Celestria's question over in her still splintering mind though found hardly any need to since she had already arrived at the answer before the inquiry was even asked, having seen someone else through one of the windows on a higher floor, the vampire was now convinced wholeheartedly of the presence of some form of staff roaming the halls inside Ravenwood; having someone else contemplate the same topic she herself was ( without even speaking of it aloud to them ) was solidifying enough to make a move catering to physical proof. With that notion on the brain, the brunette turned back around to reach out with one dainty hand to gently grab ahold of the crimson-eyed student's wrist, making sure to give her a pointed look full of meaning and then lightly tugged whilst taking one step backwards- towards the building.
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Malavon had decided it was time he reveal himself. He instantly teleported to the front doors of the school. He opened the doors and walked out. He looked to see who all was there.”Good Morning new students.” He greeted.”I am the Headmaster of this school. Let me show you to where you all will stay.” He said and went to the other big building that was a mansion that belonged to the school as well.”This mansion is where you will be staying at.”
Kayley (played by jfo7)

Kayley looked up from her book when she heard the headmaster speak. She stood up and walked closer, still not saying anything. She looked around that the people around her, taking in all the new faces. She stepped aside as someone brushed past her, through the crowd.
( hello everyone!)

Clementine ran twords the school in a rush. “ I’m here I’m here” she yelled as she tripped and oiled up to the school. She had slept late this morning and had to rush. Her wings had definitely lost a few feathers when she tripped and sat on the ground amid the other students. She clearly was dazed and may have even had the cartoon ring of birds around her head.

(( Sorry for the very delayed response and relatively short reply- and hello Melody! ))

Krillian felt her head spin around to look at the sudden appearance of he who calls himself the Headmaster, felt herself blink in mild surprise before she could even register that she did either action to begin with, too busy taking in the fact that someone of the school's faculty had arrived—quite literally—out of thin air. The man looked to be either a very young looking 80-year-old or a rather older looking 60-year-old, at first glance anyways, as a vampire would know, physical appearance can be deceiving, and the man was probably much older than estimated. His attire and stature reminded the brunette of a select few films she's seen over time that involved a professor or expert of some kind during the duration of some long quest. Too involved in her thoughts was she, barely realizing now, enough so that it took another few moments before Krillian noticed that she still held onto Celestria's wrist and promptly let go, not wanting to give way any feelings of discomfort with prolonged contact with a stranger. With a bit more of a redeemed quality to her actions, the undead student followed some paces behind the grey-haired Headmaster, glancing a bit to her side upon the sound of a new voice joining the crowd; a winged being, seemingly out of breath.

“Oh yes. Welcome. I was showing your fellow classmates where you will be staying. You all have the chance to find someone to share a dorm with. Guy with guy, girl with girl.” Malavon said putting his hands behind his back.
She smiled and stood up smiled and looked at her wings. She saighed and looked at the headmatser. “ did I miss scheduling or am I on time for that?” She asked

((How do all of you guys feel if we could have a librarian for the rp?))
( why not :}, that sounds awesome!)

((Nvm everyone thanks for the feedback though))

(( I think a library would have been a gooda addition to the school :3 ))

Krillian had followed behind the self-proclaimed Headmaster right up to when he had stopped not all too far away from where they had all originally been standing for the last few minutes, waiting for someone of staff to let them in or guide them in what to do, as naturally they were all a bit at a loss for either, being new students and such. The vampire wasn't very surprised to hear of the gendered separation that would be happening in concerns of roommates and immediately thought of Celestria, another young woman who she has now been moderately acquainted with. Though that thought was pushed aside by another almost instantly; there were, so far, only young women as students gathered here, as far as she could tell. It was of no interest to her if anyone here happened to not be female despite physical appearances, a lesson that she had been trying to be more educated on as of late century, with various gender identities coming to light that were not of the binary or birth sex- and while it was a bit overwhelming with just how many variations there were, it was still extremely interesting to learn about and nowhere close to as hard it seems to integrate the information to daily life.
she walked up to Krillian and stuck out her hand. " hello I'm Clementine and it's nice to meet you" she said with a smile as she looked at her. she was surprised to see her fangs in her mouth but she didn't react as she had seen it all before. " what do you plan to do here?" she asked her with a smile.
Hi! do you mind if i Join?
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Kathrine had walked into the school building, clearly lost. She thought I would be a good Idea to join so she could see what normal school life was like, needless to say she didn't know what to suspect. There were many different types around the school, she was glad she used her magic to change her hair and eye color though. She wanted to fit in somewhat.

((I just want to say thank you to everyone who is interested in joining or has joined or has been with this rp for a while. Your interest in this rp really makes me feel so much better. It’s been a rough 2 years tbh. All my love to you friends))
Grunting in annoyance, a boy with flame-touched hair finally enters the school grounds, clad in a dark red t-shirt and black pants while covered in a black leather jacket despite the heat. The Boy also wore a scowl that would send shivers down the spines of most that would dare look his way. He was clearly displeased with his current predicament. If one were to observe him closely, one would see the occasional wisp of flames projecting outwards from his body. His eyes scan the area, attempting to locate where he was supposed to go in order to begin his stay at this forsaken school. The boy sneers at his own reminder.

His eyes quickly find the group fo students gathered around a figure of authority. Most probably a teacher or most unlikely, the Headmaster of Ravenwood. 'The question is, do I care?' He approaches the group of students, and loudly poses a question just as the man finished speaking about the dorm situation, "Who's the old coot?" 'no, i do not care' Internally the boy smirks, but outwardly he keeps up his angered facade. The question itself was aimed at nobody in particular, and he wasn't expecting much in the way of answers. Except maybe for a humorous reaction from the coot in question.
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Rin had seen a group of people gathered and walked over, she now stood by a red head. She heard his question and rolled her eyes, "Don't know, just got here as well." She tossed her hair over her shoulder, strands of white and black could been seen within the brown. 'great' she thought, she would need to dye it once again. The dye did better than using magic, also lasted longer.
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Standing on the ledge of the roof looking down upon the other people flooding through courtyard and into the building. He took a deep breath of the fresh air exhaling with a smile. Wind ruffling his baggy pants, wind lifting up the hem of his jacket, and Caressing his hair, he looked pleased. For he did not need to go to the school or was being forced to but simply there out of boredom. "Ah this will be great fun I hope maybe I'll even get to fight while I'm at it". With that he turned around and kicked off the ledge, gracefully landing on the ground with a boom of dust behind the group of people accidently drowning a brown haired girl and a red head in a sea of dust & dirt. "Oh my sorry about that wasn't watching where i was landing!". I say as I knock the dust off my jacket and pants.
Clementine herd the sound of him landing on the ground, she wasn’t expecting it, and even if it was graceful, she still here it as a loud boom. It spoked her so bad that she turned into her crow form accidentally.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus