Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Rin coughed and brushed of the dust and dirt, "It was a mistake, its fine." She looked at her clothes, nope, welp I'll have to change. She wiped the dust from her face and glanced at who landed. She took off her jacket which was covered in dust and wrapped it around her waist.
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Malavon shook his head.”Like I said I am the headmaster. Meaning I am the one in charge of the school. For you late arrivals, welcome. I am not pleased you all arrived later than expected, I am glad you are here though.” He said.

“This is the mansion like I said. It’s where you will stay with each other so get acquainted and choose your dorm mates. You will choose who you stay with for now. I will work on a list for who is with whom later. Good luck making friends some of you.”

He had said.”Also the school may not start for a week just in case other students arrive late.” He added before going to the school and closing the doors behind him.

Adi watched the old crow walk away.”He isn’t as intimidating as I thought he would’ve been.” She said.
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

Gazing around the school taking it all in I run around and explore the entirety of the school. Looking in every nook and cranny, finding every hidey hole there was to find. Then he got bored. "Hmph I'm bored now" He said as he began to stroll around talking to the various students until he ran into that brown haired girl from earlier. "Oh hey it's you! your that person i got all dirty, still sorry about that!"
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She smiled politely, "It's fine, you didn't mean to do it." She looked at the person in front of her, they seemed... nice? Bored more than anything.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Celestria looked at Krillian.”Well I guess we could be… roommates huh? He did say to some of us early students that it was girl with girl and guy with guy.” Celestria said.
Clemetine hopped around with a unhappy look as she really couldn’t turn back by herself. That was something she was here for.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Adi crossed her arms. How would anyone want to be her roommate. She was quite the intimidating thing to look at but after some learn she’s a soul eater one of the most powerful things ever… they run away. She glanced at everyone. She waited for some prey to come to her.
As the boy was awaiting a reaction from the 'old coot', he was distracted by a loud boom noise behind him. As he turned around to inspect what had caused the noise, he was drowned in the ensuing flood of dirt and dust. The boy blinks, and opened his mouth, seething in rage. But was interrupted before he could even get a start on verbally mauling and threatening the person who'd dirtied his outfit. He turns his head to glare at the Headmaster and was only calmed by the prospect of having his own room. Seeing as there were no other boys in sight. The still dusty boy grunts in acceptance and allows a small grin to take root on his face.
She hopped over to adi and had a look of supeise on her face she chirped in awe of her hair. She knew dang well she wasn’t getting out of this form any time soon and so she flew up and landed on her arm

Adi pushed the girl bird thing off her arm.”I’m sorry can I help you?” She snapped.
She looked at her with the a look only an angry crow could give you and started to allmost honk like a goose, but she wasn’t a goose so it couldn’t be honking.

Adi shook her head. She noticed the headmaster come to help the untransformed student.”There. Now you are in your other form.” He said.
She looked at adi and huffed. “ if was trying to say hello, and complement your hair” she said as she walked away, most likely to go find a roomate

“Well I don’t understand bird.” Adi said.”Also what about my hair exactly?” She said.
She walked back and realized something. “ wait people don’t speak bird?!?” She asked “ also the color of your hair is so nice” she said with a smile

“People are people. Birds are birds. Shifters May speak bird but not people. Also it’s not my natural but… thanks I think.” Adi said. She looked around to see all the other students. Not all of them were idiots, right?
“ I grew up in a forest where everyone spoke bird. Hmm I guess I must be the odd one” she said with a smile

“Mhm…” Adi said still taking glances around. Many kinds of students most seemed nice, either that or they were just suck ups. Gotta hate suck ups.
“ well see you later” she said as she skipped off in search of her roomate

Adi sighed. Did this girl not want her as her roommate? Was she supposed to ask her?”Um do you have a roommate yet cause I know I don’t and probably won’t. Not many people like me at all.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus