Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Adi felt her stomach grumble. She came down from the ceiling.”Wanna get some lunch? I’m starved.” She said. She left without waiting for a response from Clementine.

She looked mostly to the ceiling to see the signs to direct her to the dining room.
" hey wait for me" she said as she jumped out of bed and ran to catch up with her roommate. she was very fast so it didn't take long, but she did have to press her wings to the wall to stop herself, something that she had learned to time and to do if softly.

Nyx flew after them landing on Adi as she walked.”So… um… is there anything to know about you?”
" well, I used to be able to hop dementions, but I really can't to that anymore" she said unhapilly as she continued to walk with them

“Hop dementions? You mean create portals?” Adi asked.
Brain (played anonymously)

Brain was very late.

It was his first time around these parts, and he had missed the train! He had to wait a few hours for the next one to come around. He was anything but happy. The boy nearly cried when he realized how late he was. But it was okay now, as he was here, well, now! He wasn't sure what was happening at the moment, but he'd figure it out eventually! He did most things by himself, so he should be able to do this by himself as well!
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

As Tem sat there downing a 4th plate of food then a jar of black coffee beans, he sees more and more people start to fill into the room. He then sees the purple haired girl from earlier and the smaller green haired one enter the room. He quickly gets up, leaving all his plates, jar, etc behind, and walks over to them. "Hey purple hair girl!" he says ethusaistically "and smaller other person from earlier, anyways so it is just first come first serve to rooms correct!?". he waits for the person to finish speaking before walking off saying "Thanks! now I have to find that red haired person I haven't gotten his response or his name it was it was Ely, or Elles, or something like that". He says before strolling off
Selene Laire (played by AlanisLy)

Selene checks her phone, a wave of happiness crashing into her as she realized it was now time for lunch. Finally. Doing a mental happy dance as she slides off the bed, she decides to keep her outfit the same, exchanging her white pumps for a pair of comfortable red leather flats with a diamond bow on the tip of them as decoration. Running her fingers through her tamed curls, she clutches her phone in her hand as she makes her way out of the dorm and to the dining room, her stomach rumbling in anticipation.

((So everyone knows it’s lunch time not dinner time))
Bridget Anna Malone (played by TheCreator7)

Bridget stood in the middle of the hall not moving a muscle as students went passed her. Her eyes grew large and her hand went to her heart for her heart was pounding. Her breath became ragged as her chest tightened. Her body shook like a fall leaf in the wind. Her knees weakened but Bridget would not give in.
With her head against the wall, she whispers

"No, not here. You can not come out. I won't allow it. After I settle in and find a place where you can run free, I will give in to you but not a moment sooner"

“It’s Adi by the way.” She said to Tem before sitting down at the table.

((So it’s clear to everyone the way the food works is there are servants that serve the kids their own dish once they sit at the table.))
Clementine sat down at the table, hoping to get something she could actually eat. Like bird seed, oooh she loved bird seed. She didn’t see anything and the people were also kinda giving her the creeps. One wrong move for them and she would be a crow again.

Adi looked around.”Where is that food?” She asked. A servant came through the kitchen doors with their plates for lunch in hand. One had bird seed and the other had burnt toast with a fruit bowl. How did they know what they liked? Were they going to get their favorite things for each meal?
Clementine smiled when the plate was sat infront of her. She was confused on how they knew, but then realized that she did have that these giant wings so she thought it was obvious

“Um… how do they know what we like? Don’t you think that’s a bit suspicious?” Adi said.
“ I have no idea, but this bird seed looks good” she said as she did Have the large wings on her back. “ for you however, it might be a little suspicious” she said to her

“I wonder if anyone else got what they liked.” Adi said. She noticed a girl with black hair walk in. She sat down and they soon served her a salad with a side of a slice of cake.

“Ooh yum.” Celestria said and dug in.

“Yep this place is jinxed.” Adi said. She tried her food.”At least the food is good.” She added.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Celestria noticed the girl having some sort of panic attack. She slowly went over to offer help to the girl.”Excuse me… are you ok?” She asked Bridgette.
" jinxed or not, if it can help me with my problem, Im happy" she said as she finished her plate of birdseed

Adi nodded.”I see.” She said.”Well have fun eating. I’m about finished here.” She said and went up onto the ceiling to walk on it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus