Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Bridget Anna Malone (played by TheCreator7)

"Uhmmmm.... I don't do well in new situations... Meeting new people is hard for me. But I can do this. I just need to hold my head high and walk inside, find a table to sit at, get my food then eat.
Would you walk with me? For moral support?" she asked with a weak smile.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

“Of course. Would you like to be friends?” Celestria asked. She waited for the girl to be ready before following her to the dining room area. There was but one large table the students had to share.

Dining room:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc1dyX95T8LWdAWrPo_XQ_SrsN_z2eCUkH-A&usqp=CAU

((Is anyone here?))
Bridget Anna Malone (played by TheCreator7)

"That would be really nice. I never had a real friend. I wish that I knew who was my roommate. It is a nice room with a comfy bed. I am ready to go now and thanks for coming to help me." Bridget spoke with a smile.

“Well mind if your new friend joins you? Also I don’t have a roommate so maybe we could bunk? I mean the headmaster said choose your own roommates.”

Anyone still here?
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

((I’m gonna skip to the next day in hopes someone will care to post))

The next morning, Malavon made his way to the mansion to check up on the students. It was closer to the afternoon so a lot of them should be up. He walked the halls of the mansion looking for a sign of some students.
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

Alex walks out of the main office, presumably having been recently accepted. Well, time to try and learn this place... I hope they won't be so rude to me for not being in a pack... No, time to stop what if ing

(I have joined (: )

Malavon spotted Alex.”Ah yes the new student I talked to. Have you seen anyone else here?” He said.

((Is anyone on? 😿))
Clementine looked around the space she was in. She had turned into a crow when she was sleeping a little bit before and had woken up as a crow, and was now trying to find where the office was. She had found a building, and had flew inside and landed on a desk, and luckily the building was the office

Malavon decided to head back to his office. On his way he ran into Clementine.”Oh good afternoon miss Clementine.” He greeted.”Have you seen any of your fellow students?”
She cawed a little bit and pointed her beak out to the dorms. She was very upset about her transformation, but that’s wouldn’t stop her from trying to be helpful

Malavon shook his head and used his magic to help her transform into a human.”What was that?”
She looked realized to be back into her human form and then said. “ there still asleep! At least I think!”

Malavon nodded.”I see. What about your roommate? Is she awake?” He questioned.

((I think her roommate was Adi correct?))
( yep!)

“ I’m not sure? I wounder what she is up to!” Clementine said as she smiled. She was really happy to be back into her human form, and spread out her wings just a slight bit.

“Could you go and check for me?” He asked. He wanted to speak to all the students but no one was really there.
“ okay sir! I’ll go check on her!” She said as she ran back to her room to go check on her roomate
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Adi was still asleep. Her bat hung above her sleeping as well.

Celestria was up early and wandering the halls of the mansion. It was still hard for her to maneuver through.
Clementine was very quiet and then smiled before she walked out of the room, as not to wake them up. She was a verry happy go lucky person, and then she went back over to malavon to tell him what she had saw

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus