Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

“That will be announced to everyone later on. For now you just sit tight and relax. Get to know the people in the mansion.” Malavon said. He stood there in case she had anything else to ask about.
Elias blinks as Tem asked to bunk with him, and then immediately ran off before Elias could refuse the offer. The young man's head tilts to the side as he stared after the person before he shook his head and turned to look at the others. "I guess I'll just barricade my door," he mumbles to himself before looking to the mansion in which they were to stay and making his way over to the building
Bridget Anna Malone (played by TheCreator7)

"Thank you for answering my questions and accepting me into the school. I'll head over to the mansion and find a room. " Bridget spoke then paused for just a minute to take a deep breath.

"Now for the hardest part." she mumbled as she turned the suitcases around. She pulled the suitcases out of the door then looked for a map.
She realized pretty quickly that she didn't need a map since there were so many students running about the place and the mansion was easily seen.

"I wonder where I go once I am inside. This is so scary as well as exciting."

There was a map smartly by the front of the mansion to show where everything was. The dining room, living room, the library. Everything but the kitchen since there was a cook for them that made them new meals every day.
(Hello! May I join?)
(I'll be using Selene Laire.)

Bridget read the map and then went to find the girls' dorm.
~Everything is too easy so far. So what will go wrong? A bad room mate? Or one that shifts into a dog? Something is sure to go wrong some where....~ Bridget thought to herself as she made her way to the bedrooms.

Checking out the rooms and finally found one with an unmade bed. A sure sign that it was not taken. She sighs softly as she saw that the other bed was not made either. She didn't have a room mate yet. Time to put her belongings away and then to rest for a bit.
Selene Laire (played by AlanisLy)

Selene drags her bags to the front of the mansion, dropping them to the ground with an aggressive thud and sighing. 8 bags- she clearly over-packed, but it didn't matter. She was so late arriving she threw anything she saw in her bedroom into the bags without even double-checking- she probably even packed her pet bat by accident.

“Okay, let's see…”

She leans forward, squinting her dark eyes at the map. It had clear directions as to where to go and where everything was located. She straightens up, pulling down the ends of her Chanel dress, and pushes her curls away from her face. From the outside, Selena looked like a spoiled little rich girl who thought highly of herself and less of people who weren’t of the same class as her, but the truth was she just liked to feel confident and beautiful in her own way. She was never one to judge or assume one’s personality based on what they look like, considering she knew how it felt to be misunderstood.

Sliding the handle of the bags on both of her arms as if they were shopping bags, she walks inside the mansion, surprised to not see many people out and exploring the beautiful campus. Heading straight to the girl’s dorm, she knocked on her designated door. No answer. Oh well, she walks in, seeing two beds perfectly untouched. Deciding to be a decent roommate (that was if she had one yet), she decided to take the smaller bed, setting all her luggage down on it.

“Okay now..” She mumbles to herself, taking out her phone. The last thing she needed to do was go to Malavons office, then she could relax and listen to music. She leaves the room, closes the door, and heads out of the mansion to enter the school. She wonders the halls until she saw an office door, knocking on it gently. "Hello?"

Malavon got up and went to the door. He opened it and looked at the young woman.”Ah Miss Laire. Welcome to the school.” He said.”What can I do for you?”

"Hello," Selene beams brightly at him, giving him a slight bow. Mannerisms she learned from a young age. "I was just wondering what the school hours are, and when dinner is served?" Her stomach rumbles, but thankfully there's no noise. Even so, she still puts an embarrassed hand to her belly. "It's been a long trip, so.."
Clementine smiled as she took out her laptop with pride stickers on it. She also took out her headphones and a picture of her faimilly. She opened up her Laptop to cheek her notifications, hoping her faimilly had emailed her

“Um actually lunch should be prepared at the mansion soon. Allow me to greet myself. I am Headmaster Malavon. I could take time to show you to the mansion if you need.” He said. He sounded a bit Royal.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Adi looked at her roommate before walking on the wall and ceiling like she was a vampire bat or something. She wasn’t. She then sat crisscross and started to meditate.

Her bat Nyx decided to fly by her roommate, Clem.

"Ah, well it's great to meet you, headmaster." she says with a nod, suddenly questioning if her outfit was really appropriate for such a 'proper' place like this. Hearing his suggestion, she quickly shakes her head and waves her hand side to side. "Oh, no no, I've been there already to drop off my stuff at the dorms. I won't keep you for long, I'd assume you're already very busy- just wanted to ask you that quick question." Selene gives him a slightly deeper bow before beginning to walk off. “It was nice meeting you again! And thank you.” She gives him a small wave before hurrying off, exiting the building.

Since there weren’t any humans around for energy, she had no choice but to just wait the long minutes until lunch was served. She wondered how the other kids would react to how much food she could eat, but at the same time why would they care? They had their own things to worry about. Not some random out-of-place new girl.

As she heads back into the mansion, she lets out a long sigh as she heads to her dorm, kicking her shoes off as soon as she walked through the door. It was nice to finally be alone after a long day of moving and packing, but at the same time, she couldn’t wait until dinner to meet some new people. Selene was a big extrovert, but she knew who was an introvert and who wasn’t just by their body language. Plopping on her belly on the bed, she rolls over onto her back and keeps her attention on her phone, texting back friends and family and answering all their questions on the place.

Malavon nodded to the girl as a silent goodbye. Once she left his sights down the stairs of the school he closed the door. He went to his desk and wrote a note to someone. It said “Dear brother, most of the students have arrived. They are just settling in. What is the next plan of action? Signed Malavon.” He then teleported it to its destination.
she smiled and looks at the bat. "hey little dude, your so cute. I might have a little bit of dried fruit if you like that" she said as she opened her bag and started to rummage around, hoping to find some food for the little bad that was next to her.

“He loves his raisins.” Adi said.

Nyx flew into her bag digging in it as well making his owner chuckle at his silliness.
" hmm let's see, ah here we go. a box of raisins. I ually keep these for my cereal, but the little cutie can have them" she said as she opened up the box and took out a few of the raisins. her wings kind of flapped to balence the jummpy nature of her movements, but she seamed to be happy nonetheless. she took a raisin from the box and put it in her hand, hoping to get her new buddy to sit on her hand.

Nyx swooped over grabbing the box of raisins and set it on the nightstand. He then went on the nightstand and dug into the raisins.

“He can’t trust that easily.” Adi said.

By now Bridget had rested for a bit but it wasn't very restful for she was actually listening for whoever was her room mate. None had shown up. So Finally Bridget simply got up. A quick comb through her hair, a purse, a key and a quick prayer before she went out of the room.

Naturally no one was in the hall. Maybe she was missing dinner. She didn't run but she walked very briskly towards the dining room which she had passed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus