Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

"Wonder why!" Elias comments while strolling towards her with a grin on his face. He found their entire interaction amusing, as shown by the flicker of amusement in his eyes. He chuckles while coming to a stop a few steps away from the purple-haired girl
She came back again. “ I would love to be your roomate” she said as she stuck out her hand. “ I’m clementine btw” she said
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Adi watched the man take his steps closer to her.”Mhm… well um I’m Adi.” She said. She glanced to the girls hand but didn’t shake hands with her.
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She watched what happened with a neutral expression, "Roommates? Great."
Tem (played by TemtoeZ)

"Room's? Finally some exposition!" He said greatly washing away the bleakness of his previous attitude. "Oi purple girl where do we go to get them?". Before she could answer he quickly he turns around on his heel to face the red head "you seem fun lets be roommates". He then quickly et off to find a open room.

“Gee you’d think that the rooms are in the mansion.” Adi said sarcastically as a response to the man.
“ you know, I have to agree” she said with a slight chuckle as she also went off to find them a room

Adi followed her. There was a hall with a sign that had men and women. It showed the side of the dorms they had. Boys on the left, girls on the right.

((Is anyone still interested in posting here?))
Bridget Anna Malone (played by TheCreator7)

~Everyone was talking inside the vehicle except for me. I tried to say something a few times but no one wanted to speak of what was going to happen.~ Bridget spoke to herself as the new blue SUV pulled up to the curb of the school.

Only Bridget got out with her 2 bags which she placed on the curb and went to the back of the SUV. She pulled out 2 large suitcases and a smaller one. She slammed the back of SUV shut and the SUV squealed its tires as it took off.

~Not one goodbye. Didn't expect hugs but a good bye would have been nice. Might as well got find the office. ~ she sadly thought.

Bridget got the suitcases up on the sidewalk and started to pull them towards the building. There was not much to say to herself for she had gone over every possible thing to speak about before they started out on the trip.

Once inside she followed the sign to the office where she didn’t see anyone.
"Hello! My name is Bridget Anna Malone and I am new here. I need to register for a room and for classes. I have my transcript from my old school. My parents spoke to someone about arranging for payments.
What do I do next?" Bridget called out in hopes to get someone’s attention.
She started to walk to the right, hoping that maybe they had something akin to a nest for bird hybrids, but she doubted it. She walked all the way down the hall before turning around and sighing

Adi found one of the dorms. It was colorful and had two beds on two different sides of the room.”In here.” She said signaling her new roommate over. She wandered in and looked around. There was a bathroom to be shared, their own closet and dressers. Plus a full length mirror. It was quite spacious for a dorm room. All the rooms were like this.
She smiled and went over to her bed and check it out. It was soft as a feather and she just didn’t want to get out of it, but of course she did. She went over to her closet and started to put her clothes inside, a lot of them being dress with holes cut out for her wings

Adi took out a cage with a bat inside and started to put mostly black and purple clothes away in her closet and dresser. He bat squeaked and let itself out of the cage. It decided to sit on the ceiling and hang upside down.
“ aww how cute… does your little friend mind other animals? I have a sheep named friend, but she won’t be here until next week” she said with a happy smile on her face

“It’s like me. It doesn’t really like any other things. That includes some people.” Adi said.”Thats Nyx my bat.”
“ oh, hmm I wonder if there’s maybe another place I could put him?” She asked herself.

“Well good luck talking to the headmaster about that. He seems quite tough.” Adi said.
Malavon kiro (played by Skykitty) Topic Starter

Malavon came out from his desk and went to the young girl.”Yes I spoke to your parents. Welcome to the school. You will stay in the mansion next to the school. I can show you to the building. You can choose someone to bunk with. Or otherwise find yourself a room.” He explained.”I will take your transcript.” He held out his hands for it.
Bridget Anna Malone (played by TheCreator7)

Bridget reached inside of her purse and gave him the transcript then took out a tablet which she turned on.
"Very well then. Go to the mansion next door and find a room. Seems simple enough to me. When will I know my class schedule? Is there some sort of Orientation? Is there a packet of information for me to read?" she asked in a firm voice as she waited somewhat impatiently.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ravenwood High vs The Rhelm

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus