Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new

sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR. I hope you have many fun RP's.
Hi welcome to RPR.
Welcome! Please don't be afraid to reach out and RP with me!
Rinny_Howler

Hello Sarah! Welcome to our wonderful community.
Rogue-Scribe

Official Welcome to you Sarah!
haha, hi again!!
Hi Sarah!

I've seen you around, welcoming people left and right, so I guess this is your official introduction?

In any case, welcome to the site! I hope you'll have a grand time!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

I don't see why you didn't make one before, but welcome to the site you've been on for a while

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus