Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Welcome to our first official real time masquerade! This RP chat will be open for 12 hours to ensure that all time zones are able to pop in for at least a moment or two. We hope to see a variety of characters, an inclusive atmosphere, and an ever-changing cast to interact with.

We strongly encourage you to make a new, anonymous character to attend with! The setting is a masked moonlit gala in winter; the setting for this first masquerade will be high-fantasy renaissance, but time travelers are welcome. You may attend with any of your existing characters if you really want to -- All characters will be required to wear a mask, but that is the only restriction - bring me your dragons, your halflings, your vampires! All characters are welcome, provided they don't destroy the venue.

When the masquerade is over, the masks come off! Everybody can announce who they played after the masquerade ends, so that you can connect with your newfound friends and disappear down the plot bunny's tunnel to make new stories.

Remember - be respectful of your fellow players, and do your best to promote a fun and exciting RP environment for all comers.))
((Sorry Elora! So many posts I think I lost yours, but I've replied ;)))

((I'm taking a quick break to take care of the dog, but I'll be back shortly with more plot bunnies and NPCs. Please please continue to enjoy each other in my absence! I sure have been! :D))
Falcon (played by Kada)

((I had to run errands and now I have missed so much. Might pop in later though.))
Ivian (played by Ilmarinen)

((My next post will have to be my last for a while but I definitely plan on showing up again later :D))

((Thank you for being here! We'll be here all day so feel free to filter in and out! :D))

((@Annette Brown, can you clarify who it was that you bumped into?))
((I have thoroughly enjoyed myself, yet it is time to take my leave. Thank you for hosting such a marvelous idea <3 cheers I may pop in at a later time!))

((Thanks for attending, Cassia! Was great to have you here!))

((For people who don't use it often or don't know, a reminder you can use the "launch chat" button at the top and bottom of the topic to open it as a real time chat. :)))
The Dragoness (played anonymously)

((@Annette, ah, terribly sorry for missing that! I wasn't sure who you were referring to >.< If Annette would still like to talk to the Dragoness she's more than welcome ^^ <3))
((Oh Xefry is currently with the Dragoness, not on her shoulder))
Annette Brown (played by Claywind)

((Oh... woopsie. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to go with 'confused by whirlwind of food' as my explanation for it.))

((Thank you for being here! :D Hope to have you back later! :)))
((I'll be back in a few as well, work needs my help again. Also my lord this is so much fun!))

((See you soon too, Sarthelia! :D))

((I'll have to go to sleep in a bit; it's really late where I am. But I do want to witness this epic battle of wits as well))

((GM note: Annette is in a tough spot in her food prison, but others might have access to booze - all the wine was stolen, but there's still mead and brandy))
((I am sitting here in the background, thrilled by all the witty riddles and rhymes. You're doing great Annette!))

((Thank you, but I'm reaching my limit. Sleep calls like a siren song, and soon Annette will fade))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Masquerade Topic - Winter 2020

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus