Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » See previous messages when editing? (COMPLETE)

It's a bit annoying when you decide to edit an rp post and in the edit screen, you can't actually see the previous posts so you have to open a new tab to look at them. It would just be so much more convenient if you could just edit the message in the same manner as when you first reply.
I'd love this one, too. While going back and opening a new tab with the thread does work, being able to still see post leading up to the one being edited to make sure that context is still being treated right, and especially in cases where exact words matter, etc., it would be really nice to be able to get more-or-less the same view editing as we do while making the post in the first place.
Yes please. ^^;
I'll add a vote to this one!
Kim Site Admin

Wish granted!
Whooo! :)
You're the best, Kim. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Awesome!
I’ve got in the habit of copying the previous post and temporarily pasting in my reply box, but too often forgetting and having to edit it out.

Thanks Kim!
MordosKull

At long last!
Katia Topic Starter

Can the same thing be done for pms too during the 15 minute window? Also you are amazing Kim! <3
Heck yes! ^v^/)

Edit: I can see all your messages while I'm editing RIGHT NOW! It feels good!
Kim Site Admin

Katia wrote:
Can the same thing be done for pms too during the 15 minute window? Also you are amazing Kim! <3

Loving these easy to grant wishes! XD Yes, done!
Katia Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Katia wrote:

Loving these easy to grant wishes! XD Yes, done!

Yea! Kim is number 1! <3
Kim Site Admin

<3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » See previous messages when editing? (COMPLETE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus