Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning old fart

caeneus

Henlo!

I had an account many moons ago. Then I didn't. Then I did. And didn't... Now I do again!

Coming out of a slump and trying to fill the holes in my schedule with a bit of my favorite hobby. Good to be back.
Welcome back, caeneus! It's always good to come back to RPing! ^_^
caeneus Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Welcome back, caeneus! It's always good to come back to RPing! ^_^
Hey, thank you for the welcome! It really is. I did a bit of RPing with friends outside of RPR but then I just kind of fell off.
Rogue-Scribe

Old farts never really go away, they just lose their stink.
Welcome back to RP Repository.
caeneus Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Old farts never really go away, they just lose their stink.
Welcome back to RP Repository.
Heh. At least I bathe.

thanks, friend! :D
MasterWinter

-rolls eyes faking annoyance-

Dude, seriously? Old fart?

-can't keep the fake up-

IRbrxt9.gif

Good to have you back!
caeneus Topic Starter

Winters_Fury wrote:
-rolls eyes faking annoyance-

Dude, seriously? Old fart?

-can't keep the fake up-

IRbrxt9.gif

Good to have you back!
tenor.gif

ehehehe
Like rogue said, I linger

Thank you! :D
Rinny_Howler

Welcome back caeneus!
caeneus Topic Starter

Rinny_Howler wrote:
Welcome back caeneus!
Thank you! :D
Yo, welcome back to the RPR!
caeneus Topic Starter

KatayokuNoTenshiVII wrote:
Yo, welcome back to the RPR!
thank you very much! :D
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
caeneus Topic Starter

sarah18394729 wrote:
Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Katelynn, thank you for the warm welcome! :D
hello and WELCOME BACK TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
caeneus Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME BACK TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Thank you! <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! Depending on how long you've been gone, you may be coming back to quite a different experience. :)
caeneus Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome back! Depending on how long you've been gone, you may be coming back to quite a different experience. :)
Oh yes. It's very different! I left for a break around operation phoenix time, like at the beginning bits of that. This is phenomenal!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I like your icon!
caeneus Topic Starter

Folklore wrote:
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I like your icon!
Hey, thanks! I like yours, too.
Icysoul

Welcome back! Love the title of this introduction lol

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning old fart

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus