Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm jumping into RP!

Hello and welcome to RPR! I’m sure you will make a lot of friends; by my experience so far, people here have been nothing but nice and welcoming, and there’s a whole host of interesting characters and worlds to interact with!

I hope you get to start your year with fun ideas! <g>
Greyson_Howler Topic Starter

FishyFrisk wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! I’m sure you will make a lot of friends; by my experience so far, people here have been nothing but nice and welcoming, and there’s a whole host of interesting characters and worlds to interact with!

I hope you get to start your year with fun ideas! <g>
Well thanks! I can't wait to see where the road takes meh ^-^
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Glad you've joined us. :D

Do you feel comfortable sharing anything else to help us get to know you? Maybe stuff like... Do you have any pets? What hobbies do you have outside of RP? What are your favorite types of RPs? :)

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you have a question, there's a few ways to get help. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If that fails, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! 👑❤️

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm jumping into RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus