Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

It was then when Jeremy's, Lisa's and Sandy's Gothita suddenly came out and used telekinesis and turned for a limited time... Jeremy into Vladimir... Sounding also like him as well... For a limited time...

UH-OH! That would sound pretty freaky... but awe-inspiring.

Music then began...

Lisa: *Singing* Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone cause
I can't fight it anymore

*With Jeremy* And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

Both: It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control
And I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

Jeremy: *Singing As Vladimir* Another shot of whisky
Can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before
*With Lisa* And I wonder if I ever cross your mind

Lisa: *With Jeremy* It's a quarter after one
I'm a little drunk and I need you now
And I need you now
I just need you now

Lisa: *Singing* Guess I rather hurt than feel nothing at all
It's a quarter after one

Jeremy: And I said I wouldn't call
But I'm a little drunk and I need you now

Both: And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now
I just need you now

Oh, baby, I need you now"

The crowd all stood shedding tears and with deep amazement. The song was very lovely. There was not a dry eye in the audience. Even Team Rocket sobbed over it. It melted their hearts.

But seconds later Jeremy returned to how he was before... Normal. But with a little bit of dark in him as a souvenir. What
a performance... There was still just a little more to go. Just a little more...
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
It was then when Jeremy's, Lisa's and Sandy's Gothita suddenly came out and used telekinesis and turned for a limited time... Jeremy into Vladimir... Sounding also like him as well... For a limited time...

Music then began...

I can't fight it anymore

And I need you now
I just need you now

And I need you now
I just need you now

It's a quarter after one

I just need you now
I just need you now

The crowd all stood shedding tears and with deep amazement. The song was very lovely. There was not a dry eye in the audience. Even Team Rocket sobbed over it. It melted their hearts.

But seconds later Jeremy returned to how he was before... Normal. But with a little bit of dark in him as a souvenir. What
a performance... There was still just a little more to go. Just a little more...

Vladimir was humming, petting Umbreon as he did. Vladimir watched them, blinking softly. He could sing, but it was weird with his deep voice, so he didn’t sing at all. Vladimir smiled softly
Randy Darnell (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Jasmine Kane wrote:
The eyes of a young girl slowly drifted open. At first the trickery of her mind causes her senses to feel the rocking of the sea waves before she realized that it was all but an illusion, dreamt up by her own mind. She could feel the lapping of the sea water splashing against her feet as she was slung over the piece of drift wood that once belonged to a vast ship. She doesn't fully remember what even happened, her mind couldn't recall even being on a ship, let alone anything besides the currents of the sea. How long was she drifting? She wasn't sure.

The girl's clothes were a tad damp as she glanced to her side where a catlike creature laid next to her. It was an unusual sight for anyone as the creature was known as an Umbreon, yet instead of it's yellow rings they were red. Not that the girl knew how it came to be that way. The girl looked at her Umbreon for a bit, seemed she was ok. With soreness, the girl slowly rose to her feet though it was hard due to the stiffness of being still for who knew how long. Her Pokemon got up as well, as sore as she was yet was able to get her balance quicker than that girl.

The girl removed a long of her red hair from her face to get a better look at where they were. She wasn't sure. Yeah it was some kind of beach and it wasn't far from what could of been a city, but what city. Where was she?

Slowly, the girl's gaze returned to her Umbreon.

"Come on Jade..." She managed out, her voice a little crackly from her malnourishment and not using it for who knew how long. The two of them walked on, as they made it into the city. The girl tried to figure out exactly where they were but she was too exhausted to ask for directions, and she couldn't find a map any where. It didn't help that her belly was beginning to ache.

Soon, enough, the girl managed to find a building with a red roof. She recognized it as being a Pokemon Center. Knowing they could get some help there, the girl headed there. She had the Nurse check out Jade as she got some food for herself, chowing down. A little R and R was what she needed and once Jade returned to her, they got a room where they got a shower to wash all the sea water off their bodies. Once they were clean, the Center took to cleaning her clothes as Jade was given some pajamas to wear. She then stayed there until the next day.

When the next day arrived, the red head changed back into her now clean clothes as she stretched and gave a yawn. Now that she was more energies, she could found out where they were, a question she hadn't asked when they got there. She got ready to go as Jade hoped onto her black bag as she leaned forward to rest her front paws on the girl's shoulders. Once she was situated, the redhead made her way to the foyer of the Pokemon Center to see if anyone else was there. If not, she could always ask the Nurse.

Walking outside the Pokecenter.

gl-1416653-1617758554.jpeg

A tall man in his 30's and a happily married man to not leave out... was walking along the sidewalk and heading to the closest bar. He was looking to get plastered as he not long ago... A day ago learned that his wife had been abducted by an evil team. It devastated him and made him numb. He didn't really care too much about anything else besides getting lost in the bottle as it was how he could forget the pain of losing his wife and the kids. It was not as though he had many places to be. However he wasn't alone... his trusty pokemon Golduck and Machoke. Not to forget Entei. He found Entei a week ago caught in a trap by hunters and as much as he wanted to just walk away... he couldn't he knew that it was hurting and in trouble. So he did the right thing and the best thing he could. He broke Entei loose and set him free. It was then that Entei and he became wonderful pals. Protectors of one another.

He looked at the surrounding civilians of Venice and just sighed as he was feeling pretty much alone. He however got to listen to the Radio and heard that his kids... by marriage to a famous woman... were performing. He took to listening to it and just let the music carry him off. He was hooked. His Golduck who he nicknamed Kain... Looked at him and wondered why he wasn't going to see his kids.

???: I would go and see them. But i am just not sure it is right. Not now. They're going through a rather tough time in their lives. I'm like a father to them... but more like a buddy to them than a father and being a buddy is not what they need right now. Their real father should be there for them. Although from what she said... he was holding something over her. The carrying of the torch for an old flame that never was.

He didn't want to really talk about it. He kept leading off to where a bar was but somehow managed to stop close to a pokecenter. He didn't have the need to go inside... so he sat down and pulled out his flute and suddenly began playing...

A flute that can play.

He was left to think of things... not knowing that someone would catch sight of him. Or actually pay much attention to him long.

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:

Music then began...

I can't fight it anymore

And I need you now
I just need you now

And I need you now
I just need you now

It's a quarter after one

I just need you now
I just need you now

Vladimir was humming, petting Umbreon as he did. Vladimir watched them, blinking softly. He could sing, but it was weird with his deep voice, so he didn’t sing at all. Vladimir smiled softly

Lisa: How was that, everyone? Wasn't that just so... ROMANTIC?

Crowd cheers...

Nicole: Here is where we press on to the final #'s... It all starts with this and we just want to thank you... Thank you for all the love and support. It's because of you... You that we continue to do the very things we do... Just to see that you get the very things that you deserve to see. Music and hits... Just right and all for you.

Music began again...

Rock your body... says The Rising Lights

Jeremy: *Singing* I wanna rock right now
I wanna, I wanna rock right now
I wanna, I wanna rock right now, now, now, rock right now
I wanna, I wanna rock, right, now

I wanna da, I wanna dance in the lights
I wanna ro, I wanna rock your body
I wanna go, I wanna go for a ride
Hop in the music and rock your body right

Nicole: *W/Jeremy; Singing* Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body (Rock your body)
Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body
Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body (Rock your body)

Jeremy: *Singing* Let me see your body rock
Shaking it from the bottom and top
Freak to what the DJ drop
We be the ones to make it hot. Sandy: (to make it hot)
Electric shock, energy like a billion watts
Space be boomin’, the speakers pop
Galactic combin’ missed a spot
We bumpin’ in your parking lot

Nicole: *Singing* When you’re comin’ up in the spot
Don’t bring nothin’ we call pink dot
‘Cause we burnin’ around the clock
Hit the lights and then turn them off
If you bring that don’t make you stop
Like the jungle we run the block
No one rollin’ the way we rock, way we rock

Jeremy: *Singing* I wanna, I wanna rock right now
I wanna, I wanna rock, right, now

I wanna da I wanna dance in the lights
I wanna ro I wanna rock your body
I wanna go I wanna go for a ride

Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body. Nicole: *Chiming*(Rock that body)
Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body. Nicole: *Chiming*(Rock your body)

Sandy: *Singing* Superfly ladies,
All of my superfly ladies
All of my superfly ladies
All of my super, superfly ladies

Yeah, you could be big bone, long as you feel like your own
You could be the model type, skinny with no appetite
Short, stacked, black or white
Long as you do what you like
Body outta sight
Body outta sight. Jeremy: *Chiming in* (Body body outta sight)

The crowd knew the words and sang a piece of it.

Crowd: *Singing* She does the two-step,
And the tongue drop,
She does the cabbage patch
And the Bus Stop

She like electro (electro), she wrote hip-hop (hip-hop)
She like the reggae,
She feel punk rock
She wear samba and the mambo
She like to break dance and calypso
Getta little crazy,
Getta little stupid
Getta little crazy-crazy-crazy

Jeremy: *Singing; Muffled at first for effect* I wanna da I wanna dance in the lights (I wanna dance in your light)
I wanna ro I wanna rock your body (Rock your body)
I wanna go I wanna go for a ride (You wanna go for a ride?)

Rock your body right
Rock your body right

Come on, yeah!

Nicole: *Singing along side with both Sandy and Jeremy* Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body (Come on, yeah!)
Rock that body, come on come on, rock that body (Rock, rock, rock, rock, rock, rock, rock!)

Nicole: *Singing* Go oh!
Let’s go oh oh oh oh oh oh!

Jeremy: *Singing* I wanna, I wanna rock right now
I wanna, I wanna rock
I wanna, I wanna rock
Nicole: *Singing* Let’s go oh oh oh oh oh oh!
Jeremy: *Singing* I wanna, I wanna rock
I wanna, I wanna rock
Nicole: *Singing* Let’s go oh oh oh oh oh oh!

Jeremy: *With Sandy; Singing* I wanna, I wanna rock right now
I wanna, I wanna rock right now, now, now, rock right now
I wanna, I wanna rock, right, now…

Music starts again after a few seconds of hearing the crowd cheering again...

It was by time the concert ended though that things got wrapped up and the celebs went to go and take some autographs.

Two of the ones who asked for autographs were Team Rocket.

Jeremy: *Autographing Jessie's photo of him* To Jessie: Dream big... reach high. Never lose the passion within your heart. Whatever your passions in life... never back down. Always press forward. -Yours, Passion Kiss.

Pansear: *Smiling*

The gathering was wonderful. It lasted for at least a couple hours as everyone was coming from every direction and coming for an signed autograph. It was amazing. So amazing.

Alice: *Enjoying the festivities*

How much more before they would get on their way? Find out...

Vladimir watched in silence, then looked away. He did want to sing, but he was always nervous. He didn't know why. Just was.
Please Delete this post.

Jasmine Kane wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
Walking outside the Pokecenter.

gl-1416653-1617758554.jpeg

A tall man in his 30's and a happily married man to not leave out... was walking along the sidewalk and heading to the closest bar. He was looking to get plastered as he not long ago... A day ago learned that his wife had been abducted by an evil team. It devastated him and made him numb. He didn't really care too much about anything else besides getting lost in the bottle as it was how he could forget the pain of losing his wife and the kids. It was not as though he had many places to be. However he wasn't alone... his trusty pokemon Golduck and Machoke. Not to forget Entei. He found Entei a week ago caught in a trap by hunters and as much as he wanted to just walk away... he couldn't he knew that it was hurting and in trouble. So he did the right thing and the best thing he could. He broke Entei loose and set him free. It was then that Entei and he became wonderful pals. Protectors of one another.

He looked at the surrounding civilians of Venice and just sighed as he was feeling pretty much alone. He however got to listen to the Radio and heard that his kids... by marriage to a famous woman... were performing. He took to listening to it and just let the music carry him off. He was hooked. His Golduck who he nicknamed Kain... Looked at him and wondered why he wasn't going to see his kids.

???: I would go and see them. But i am just not sure it is right. Not now. They're going through a rather tough time in their lives. I'm like a father to them... but more like a buddy to them than a father and being a buddy is not what they need right now. Their real father should be there for them. Although from what she said... he was holding something over her. The carrying of the torch for an old flame that never was.

He didn't want to really talk about it. He kept leading off to where a bar was but somehow managed to stop close to a pokecenter. He didn't have the need to go inside... so he sat down and pulled out his flute and suddenly began playing...

A flute that can play.

He was left to think of things... not knowing that someone would catch sight of him. Or actually pay much attention to him long.

"Venice, California in the USA Region."

The Nurse had replied to the redhead's simple question. The Nurse didn't even seem to question why she wanted to know, just gave her a polite smile. So the redhead with her Umbreon exited the Pokemon Center. She wasn't really sure where she was going to go from here. She barely knew how she even got there, yet she could barely remember even being on a boat, let alone why it strandard her in the ocean near the USA Region. How far was that from home? Maybe she should just explore this region. While she pondered on this she caught Jade moving her head, it was then that the redhead girl noticed the sound of the flute being played. Such a nice melody, yet with somber undertones. Was something the matter with the flute player?

The girl made her way over to him. She wasn't sure if she could help him out, but even just to be closer to the wonderful song would of given her enough reason to venture over. She was soon closer to him as she was sure she was within eyesight but didn't say anything as of yet, allowing herself to get lost in the melody.

He continued to sit and play. He didn't seem to figure as someone was close and listening in on the playing. He wasn't seeking to draw a crowd. He was only playing. He only eventually stopped to look at the time.

???: *Looking at the time* Wow! It's getting a bit late. It might be a good idea to get some grub. *Looking in both directions and barely noticing the young teen* Uh... Hello. Where did you come from? Were you always there and just listening?

He was vey puzzled and trying to figure the girl out. He didn't know what to think. But he did believe that she was clearly there for a sole reason. However Entei was concerned and suspected her to be dangerous. He growled....

Entei: State your business with him, Interloper. Are you part of the evil team?

???: Entei... Heel. It's okay. She's not an intruder. She's just curious and that's not a crime. She's just very interested in what she was hearing me play. Then again... it isn't everyday that i get some wary traveler coming to check it all out in all their themness. Jeremy even had me perform on stage with him once. I was rather caught off guard... i never expected that. Not ever. I just don't perform in front of crowds. i am just one who plays his flute and sticks to playing for most of the time myself and that's all. if anyone comes to listen... fine. More than welcome to. But i don't go out expecting a grandeur. *Curious* Say... You're rather a new face around these parts... Who are you?

He was curious and for someone like him to be curious of her... That had to mean something. It spoke something big to him.

Vladimir watched in silence, then looked away. He did want to sing, but he was always nervous. He didn't know why. Just was.

As soon as the meet and greets were over...

Jeremy: *Looking at the group* It's time to go. We have to make way forward. The next stop is Lexington. From there... it's St. Louis. That's a 3 day and 5 hour trip. On Foot. That's a long walk. But we can for parts of the way... have our pokemon carry us. One who are sturdy and can muster it... that is.

Lisa: Are we sure that we're ready?

Nicole: We have to get going sometime, Lisa. We can't stay here... forever. Nothing will happen that way. You know that as well as anyone would.

Curtis: I agree. My mom on her way off after facing Team Magma again... She said that if we are going by foot... and it isn't recommended... Hwy or Interstate 124 from Lexington, Missouri would take us right across... Over to St. Louis. She said something about how she remembered the journey as it was done back when she was around our age... Over 15 years ago. She said that they would take the same route. So... if anything... that'd be the best bet.

Sandy: Sound like a good idea, Passion Kiss?

Jeremy: Yeah. However... it may be wise to find a place to camp out for the night. Start fresh in the morning.

Alice: That's logical thinking there, Jeremy. It's always best to start fresh... The journey ain't gonna do any good to a bunch of young adults who are too tuckered to pop and groove.

Pansear: She's right. Camping out for the night would be the right thing. The smart thing.

Jeremy: *Nods*

A campout before the Journey presses on again... Where were to go? Would they be capable of making it?

As soon as the meet and greets were over...

Jeremy: *Looking at the group* It's time to go. We have to make way forward. The next stop is Lexington. From there... it's St. Louis. That's a 3 day and 5 hour trip. On Foot. That's a long walk. But we can for parts of the way... have our pokemon carry us. One who are sturdy and can muster it... that is.

Lisa: Are we sure that we're ready?

Nicole: We have to get going sometime, Lisa. We can't stay here... forever. Nothing will happen that way. You know that as well as anyone would.

Curtis: I agree. My mom on her way off after facing Team Magma again... She said that if we are going by foot... and it isn't recommended... Hwy or Interstate 124 from Lexington, Missouri would take us right across... Over to St. Louis. She said something about how she remembered the journey as it was done back when she was around our age... Over 15 years ago. She said that they would take the same route. So... if anything... that'd be the best bet.

Sandy: Sound like a good idea, Passion Kiss?

Jeremy: Yeah. However... it may be wise to find a place to camp out for the night. Start fresh in the morning.

Alice: That's logical thinking there, Jeremy. It's always best to start fresh... The journey ain't gonna do any good to a bunch of young adults who are too tuckered to pop and groove.

Pansear: She's right. Camping out for the night would be the right thing. The smart thing.

Jeremy: *Nods*

A campout before the Journey presses on again... Where were to go? Would they be capable of making it?

"I know where we can go!" Vladimir said, grinning. "I know the perfect place to camp." He jumped up and down. "Follow me!" He said, walking off. He was humming softly, tying his hair back. Houndoom laughed, shaking her head. "You need to cut that hair." She said. Vladimir gasped and looked at her. "Never!" He said, looking insulted. Umbreon grunted a bit, rolling his eyes. "Let the man have his hair long. It suits him." He said. Vladimir smiled

"I know where we can go!" Vladimir said, grinning. "I know the perfect place to camp." He jumped up and down. "Follow me!" He said, walking off. He was humming softly, tying his hair back. Houndoom laughed, shaking her head. "You need to cut that hair." She said. Vladimir gasped and looked at her. "Never!" He said, looking insulted. Umbreon grunted a bit, rolling his eyes. "Let the man have his hair long. It suits him." He said. Vladimir smiled.

Jeremy: *Looking at the others who nod in agreement; Looking back at Vladimir* Lead the way.

It was close to the time to turn in for the night. As it was by that point of the night... as it was night time... there wasn't really much to do and there wasn't much open. Most places were by that time closed for the rest of the day. However... small town living and life came with that concept. It didn't change. What did. But as it was getting late... there was little but no option for them but to camp out. They followed Vladimir to where he was leading. Knowing that he must have come up with a perfect spot to camp out on for the night...
Please Delete this post.

Jasmine Kane wrote:
Randy Darnell wrote:
Stuff Happened.

The music had ended as the redhead took a moment to return from her mind. That was when the man noticed her already begining to ask her questions. Why was she just standing there like some noisy little girl? Before she could answer his Pokemon that she hadn't caught before rounded on her with such harsh tones. The young trainer was shocked in multiple ways.

"YOu.... You can talk?!?" The girl said allowed in astonishment, "But... wait, you're an Entei? That's... That's a legendary Pokemon!?!"

She quickly looked to Jade who had shifted to being held in her arms during the performance, "YOu see that Jade, that's a legendary Pokemon!" Jade didn't respond except to give her a look that read, yeah I already caught that. Ofcourse, the redhead was caught off guard so much that she hadn't heard much of the man's reply to his Entei, or even what Entei had accused her of being. She did catch the ending question towards her.

"Oh, my name..." She said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. She didn't normally give our her name, she wasn't sure why. Perhaps just a part of her that thought she'd have to deal with people lying to her if they knew the truth. So, she went with her usual line. "You can call me JC," She said which was a reference to the hat she wore.

randy-darnell-lightfoot-30.jpg

???: Hmmm... JC... I get the feeling that you were about to say Jasmine. But it's okay. JC is still good. However you could just say you're Jasmine. It's a good name. It's a name of a pretty smelling flower. Pleasant scent. And If Entei happens to startle you... i do apologize. He's just very protective of me and me of him.... He was caught by hunters or caught in a trap. I rescued him from that and since then... he and i been like buds. He watches over me and me... i watch over him. It's like a bonding thing. *Looking to the sides then back* I'm one they call Randy. Randy Darnell... Lightfoot by marriage to that fine celebrity.

Entei: Randy, It's time to head out. We have to keep moving. Team Magma nears and since they got the Celebrity... they might seek on getting you too.

Randy: You could be right. Those guys might just do that. Maybe go after the kids too.

Entei: *Nods* If the girl is coming... she better hold close and not let go...

Randy: We should grab some food.

What came from that...was just a blessing. They were nearby a food cart with hot dogs and pretzels. It wasn't much... but it was nourishment.

Randy: It's getting a little late. Haven't eaten much yet. You hungry? I'll buy.

Randy was getting famished and by how he was acting... it was clear that he was... He saw however that the girl was likely famished and figured it be the right thing to see that she got something to eat as well. There really wasn't a point in starving. It served nobody any good...
Please Delete this post.

"I know where we can go!" Vladimir said, grinning. "I know the perfect place to camp." He jumped up and down. "Follow me!" He said, walking off. He was humming softly, tying his hair back. Houndoom laughed, shaking her head. "You need to cut that hair." She said. Vladimir gasped and looked at her. "Never!" He said, looking insulted. Umbreon grunted a bit, rolling his eyes. "Let the man have his hair long. It suits him." He said. Vladimir smiled.

Jeremy: *Looking at the others who nod in agreement; Looking back at Vladimir* Lead the way.

It was close to the time to turn in for the night. As it was by that point of the night... as it was night time... there wasn't really much to do and there wasn't much open. Most places were by that time closed for the rest of the day. However... small town living and life came with that concept. It didn't change. What did. But as it was getting late... there was little but no option for them but to camp out. They followed Vladimir to where he was leading. Knowing that he must have come up with a perfect spot to camp out on for the night...

Vladimir led them from the town, then up a small cliff. "You can see the stars up here." He said, pointing. He turned and smiled at them. The breeze blew his hand gently. He grinned, canines gleaming. The moonlight made him angelic

Jasmine Kane wrote:
@Randy Darnell

Wait, did he just.... The thought hit JC like a ton of bricks. He just guess her name right. How... how was that even possible? Was it some kind of weird coincidence? Did she just look like a Jasmine? or was there something more to it? Those thoughts and more went through her mind as she didn't catch more of the conversation at hand before noticing it seemed it was wanting to leave.

"... wait hold on..." JC said to him. Could he possibly know more about her. So, she had to ask, "Why... why do you think my name is Jasmine?" Of course, she was trying to play it off like it was just out of curiosity, but inside she wondered if she was just given the next big clue in her long search.

Randy shrugged and looked at the girl with a grin...

Randy: You look like one. It's also because i happen to have some type of psychic twinkle. It lets me figure things like names of people. Telling of what their name is and stuff like that. I also figured that with the sweet scent of Jasmine coming from you... it'd be no stretch in thinking that perhaps your name was Jasmine. Plus not only that... the type of smoke you're throwing... it's a sound ringer. I'm 37 years old... Been married once before to... someone else. The one i'm married to now... doesn't know her and i don't think i'd want her to. She's not ready for that yet. My first marriage... bearred a kid. A girl. Her name was Jasmine too. Kinda had red hair... But she had this thing of being like a rocker.

Randy however suddenly froze and looked down a little as he hardly knew the girl and already was divulging his one secret that he had not mentioned before...

Randy: So... Hungry?

Machoke: Ma!

He was offering to buy the girl something to eat. He wasn't about to just let her go starving...

Vladimir led them from the town, then up a small cliff. "You can see the stars up here." He said, pointing. He turned and smiled at them. The breeze blew his hand gently. He grinned, canines gleaming. The moonlight made him angelic

Jeremy and the crew all looked at the view and saw how the lights below twinkled and glistened in the night. Syncing with the stars in the sky...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Looking at the view* Wow... it's amazing up here. You can literally see outwards for at least ten miles or more. It's incredible.

Sandy: Vladimir... you mean to tell us that you come here to places like this?

Lisa: We should build a campfire and ghost stories. This place is the perfect place for that. It's got the spook factor... the sense of serenity. calm and relaxing.

Darlene: I agree. We should see on that. I'm always up for a nice ghost story. It's like a activity that people do while camping out. Out in the fields like this.

They were all taken in by the majestic atmosphere that was being let out by the campsite. All they wanted to do was just watch the stars fly by in perfect harmony. How wonderful was it for them... and would it last?

"I love stars." He whispered, looking down. "Reminds me of a time I was human." He looked at them. "I'm kidding!" Vladimir laughed, smiling. Houndoom looked at Vladimir. "Hungry?" She asked. Vladimir nodded, holding his stomach. Houndoom sighed. "I saw red flowers on the way here." She said. Vladimir ran down the hill, grinning.

"I love stars." He whispered, looking down. "Reminds me of a time I was human." He looked at them. "I'm kidding!" Vladimir laughed, smiling. Houndoom looked at Vladimir. "Hungry?" She asked. Vladimir nodded, holding his stomach. Houndoom sighed. "I saw red flowers on the way here." She said. Vladimir ran down the hill, grinning.

Lisa: *Teasing playfully; using a good attempt at a Transylvanian accent* Ahhh... Don't be too sure, my dear blood sucker. It is a wonderful night for a meet with the favorite blood donors... Blah... blah! *Laughing* It's okay. Eccentric is in. Look at my family... we're a tad eccentric ourselves. Always had been.

Jeremy: That's true... Like the first day of my official coming out with being gay and into drag....

Jeremy flashes back...

"Sandy: Hi there. *Walking over* Jeremy, Right?

Jeremy: Yeah. That’s me. Who’re you?

Sandy: Sandy. Sandy Westmoore. I’m a gay kid. With a ton of femininity. What about you?

Jeremy: Same. I never came out with my gay identity till yesterday night when my mom caught me wearing a flower dress. Or one with the flower design. Plus caught me wearing her lipstick.

Sandy: Really?! *Squealing* Oh my. That’s so cool. What color was it? Was it with sparkles?

Jeremy: You mean… glitters, right?

Sandy: yeah. That. What color was it?

Jeremy: Blue… My mom had multiple colors. She even had rich Chocolate colored lipstick. A Black. Purple… She even had… a Green and an Orange.

Sandy: Wow… Seriously?

Jeremy: Yeah.

Sandy: oh my god… I… That’s incredible. *Smiles* …

Jeremy: What? *Noticing Sandy looking at him peculiarly* What’s wrong?

Sandy: Nothing. I just… happen to like you. alot. You’re really cool.

Suddenly Sandy did the one thing that surprised even Jeremy…

Sandy: *Kissing Jeremy on the lips* I’m very attracted to you. I know it’s a little out of sorts as we barely met. But i really like you.

Jeremy: *Blushes*…

Sandy: I know that it’s a little too too early for anything major or deep because we haven’t had that common moment everyone goes through once they hit 12-13 years old… But we could start as like friends. destined partners… i would guess.

Jeremy: Okay. *Smiles*"

Jeremy: Sandy and i met that day... officially. But that wasn't the only thing that came to me that day...

He recalls what came that left a sour note...

"Bully: What the hell is up with you two fags? Don’t you know that gayness is a disease?

Sandy: It is not a disease… Who told you that?

Bully: It is a disease. Everyone knows it. It’s appalling that you two don’t. *Looking at Jeremy* Who the heck are you… A Desmond emulator?

Jeremy: Excuse me?! What did you just call me? Did you just call me a Desmond Emulator?

Bully: Yeah. What’re you gonna do about it, Lightfoot? Yeah… I know who you are. You’re the fruit bag who goes around putting on lipstick. Acting like you’re queer. Making like you’re woman. What? Are you trying to tell the world that you’re a he/she or a woman inside a boy’s body?

Jeremy: That is not what it is… GAY IS NOT A CRIME!

Bully: Boy… you’re sure obtuse or oblivious to how things really are… aren’t you?

Jeremy: Why don’t you leave us alone? We haven’t done anything that would offend you. We’re not hurting you… Back off.

Bully: Make me. Give up this gay bologna.

Jeremy: No. It’s a person’s right to choose to be gay or Bi… or whatever.

That was when a couple of other kids came and got into it… They were all for what the bully was doing. They seemed to as well have their share of problems against gay people.

Jeremy however started to get mad and it was when he blew up. But then not before one of the other kids who were now there… walked up to Jeremy and pushed him down. Hard.

Bully #2: Faggot! Freak! You Stink!

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* Sandy… go. go get help…

Sandy: *Worried; nods* Okay. I’ll go and get help."

Sandy: That was not pleasant. Gay people being seen as diseased. being mocked and made fun of... that was just plain awful.

Lisa: It was not pretty. It really wasn't. We were worried for him as he was the one who came out with the being gay... People even now... are still at times raising a stink towards it. Jeremy can't help it. it is just how he knew that he was inside himself. However ever so often... we'd have to come to fend off the bullies from him. It just never stops. It's like they look and see freak. But what's so freak about him? Nothing. He's still the same as he always was. Just that he's gay and a drag teen. However might be going Bi as he's got a girlfriend now too... so... it might change a little. But still... he is still Jeremy. Just getting people out there to see that... that's the hard part.

A deep heart to heart matter within the adventure... Wow... Talk about a path of many colors...
Aedyn Hoffman (played by Silmanos)

Aedyn sighed as he leaned against the tree at his campsite. It wasn't far outside of the town, but far enough that he didn't have to worry about any of the crowds. For the most part he didn't have to worry about anything out here other than thieves and wild pokemon, both of which he could handle. Laying next to the fire his Umbreon was already passed out asleep. It had been a hard hike for them after all, with plenty of fights along the way. That very thought drew his attention down to his Pokedex as he flipped through the registered sightings he had. He was doing fairly well, but he still felt like he could be doing better than what he was.

"I guess I should consider entering the gym challenge," he muttered to himself, "I've got a full team, and they are all reliable. Besides, Umbreon could probably handle them all alone."

There was an affectionate smile tugging at his lips as he considered his Pokemon partner. They had been together for a long time, and Umbreon was definitely his only friend. Shutting his Pokedex he instead pulled out his PokeGear to check he current location. Thank god for GPS, he thought to himself. This would have been miserable without all of these newer gadgets. At the very least it looked like there was a Pokemon Center in this town. Perhaps he could get directions in the morning to the nearest gym.

Aedyn Hoffman wrote:
Aedyn sighed as he leaned against the tree at his campsite. It wasn't far outside of the town, but far enough that he didn't have to worry about any of the crowds. For the most part he didn't have to worry about anything out here other than thieves and wild pokemon, both of which he could handle. Laying next to the fire his Umbreon was already passed out asleep. It had been a hard hike for them after all, with plenty of fights along the way. That very thought drew his attention down to his Pokedex as he flipped through the registered sightings he had. He was doing fairly well, but he still felt like he could be doing better than what he was.

"I guess I should consider entering the gym challenge," he muttered to himself, "I've got a full team, and they are all reliable. Besides, Umbreon could probably handle them all alone."

There was an affectionate smile tugging at his lips as he considered his Pokemon partner. They had been together for a long time, and Umbreon was definitely his only friend. Shutting his Pokedex he instead pulled out his PokeGear to check he current location. Thank god for GPS, he thought to himself. This would have been miserable without all of these newer gadgets. At the very least it looked like there was a Pokemon Center in this town. Perhaps he could get directions in the morning to the nearest gym.

At their campsite...

The crew were just prepping to get with relaying ghost stories and possibly eating some s'mores.

However that was when...

"SCORBUNNY!"

The screech of a pokemon was loud enough to be heard for miles. Multiple miles. Jeremy sent his Scyther to go and look to see what it was and come back with what was found... However... that wasn't the only one. There were a swarm of others...

"YAMPUR!"

"CARKOL!"

Lisa: *Startled* What is that? Jeremy... what's going on?

Alice: *Calling out her Pokemon* Duskull... Foresight. Are we in likely danger from the wild pokemon?

A Moment later...

Alice: Kids... we might want to be ready. We might have a stampede coming...

Curtis: You sure?

Alice: It's possible.

Nicole: Oh no...

Something was going on... But where was it coming from?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus