Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Eagle Porter

Eagle couldn't force himself to look away as he saw this brown-haired kid sock the crying one in the nose. The crack of the shattered bones were so audible that they had caught Eagle's attention once he began to stop listening. Sneasel, too, noticed, and jumped back slightly, as this particular Sneasel was rather jumpy for what it was.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Vladimir turned and yawned. "Okay." He said, then started to sing.

There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of that ship was the Billy o' Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)
She'd not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow (huh)
Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing' is done
We'll take our leave and go
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
Take our leave and go
(Hey)
Before the boat had hit the water
The whale's tail came up and caught her
All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her
When she dived down low (huh)
She'd not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow
Take our leave and go
To bring us sugar and tea and rum (hey)

Lisa: *Looking at Vladimir* What should we do? We can't stay in Lexington long as we have to keep going. We have to start making way to St. Louis. By Tonight.

Nicole: Maybe that is so... However, Lisa... Jeremy is probably somewhere within this town. We need to find him. We can't just leave and go on without him.

Lisa: Why not? *Scoffs* Jeremy was the one that chose to leave. we didn't push for him to do it. he made the decision.

Saphiroth: *Frowning* Lisa, that's rather cold of you to say such a thing like that. Really cold. You actually mean... that you'd just leave him here in Lexington?

Lisa: No... but what do you want to be said? That we forgot what he said and condone it? No... we don't condone it. He had no right to speak to Vladimir like that. Vladimit has been nothing but nice to him and us. The whole time. Jeremy knew that. But then he says those sort of things... to Vladimir. That way he had. It was inexcusable.

Curtis: So... we're gonna just leave him here?

Saphiroth: You can leave him if you want, Lisa. But Jeremy is our brother. He's FAMILY! You don't leave family behind. Ever! Jeremy... yes.... he was a little overzealous and said things he probably shouldn't have in the way that he had. But he had a good heart and was speaking his mind. From his heart. The way he felt it. To punish him for that... that is just gonna make him more and more alienated and full of guilt than what he clearly already must be feeling.

Lisa: *Sighs* Fine. But i am not gonna let him live it down. He's our brother. he's claimed to be the leader of the team here... but that doesn't mean he gets to be signed up on his own granduer to be the biggest Jerk. What he did... that was being an asshole.

Curtis: Let's just go and see if we can find him.

Lisa: Yeah. Let's go.

But what they didn't know was that Jeremy was closeby and in the shadows. He overheard what was said and just bawled but ran away as fast as his legs could ever carry him while running.

Did the others overhear his sobs as he ran? Did they even know that he was closeby and listening to what was being said the whole time?

Vladimir glared at Lisa. "He's your brother." He said, then had had Arcanine follow Jeremy. "Jer. Stop." He said, grabbing his arm. "Take a deep breath." Vladimir held his arms. "Breathe in and out slowly." He murmured quietly. He watched him breath. "Lisa didn't mean it. She's upset that you snapped at me."

Jeremy was out of reach however at that point where by time they caught him... he was near the Lexington gardens apartments. That was where they saw him smoking.

Lisa: Jeremy! What the hell are you doing? What's with the smoking? You don't smoke...

Jeremy: Why do you care? Lisa... You would rather coddle the shyness that your boytoy has. He is a softie. No actual backbone and doesn't seem to be serious enough about the matter at hand.

Nicole: About what?

Jeremy: Hello... Earth to Nicole... Lisa. Wake up. Team Magma... is looming all around. They took our mother. They stole Vladimir's family's farm. His home. The thing... *Annoyed* The thing that pisses me off about it all is that we're serious about our endeavor. We want our mother back. He wants his family's home back... his family back. Although with his constant shyness... it's getting me to believe that he rather not even GIVE A DAMN!

Lisa: *Snaps* HEY! That is not what it is... it isn't like that at all and you know it. The NERVE of you to even say that. He cares. He is shy... he can't help it. it's just him. How he is. You need to start showing some respect to him. NOW!

Jeremy: *Getting up and pushing Lisa back* Lisa... You need to wake up. Wake up to the real deal... *Smoking* It isn't about you... or him. The shy crap is gonna stop. Now! You hear me? It will stop. Or i will just walk and go my own way and you can figure out what to do without me. I don't need this shit. I am tired of the dragging and the second guessing. His shyness is screwing everything. He is a good guy... a nice friend and there is no beef against him. None... but i am done with the shyness bullshit. Team Magma is not gonna be easy on us. You forget that if we don't stop them... Groudon will be awakened... AGAIN! But then if we keep interfering with their plans... they'll just as anything... kill our mom. If they kill her... how the hell will we go on. We don't have enough money to maintain the Mansion of ours. You know damn well we don't. You think that we'll get the help from the crew we know as friends? They have their own messes to tend to. You know that!

Nicole: Jeremy... STOP IT! Enough. You're angry and frustrated about our mom being held captive. We get it... but this is not solving anything. It's making everything so much more worse. A lot worse and in case you didn't figure... this fighting we're doing... tearing each other apart... this is exactly what Team Magma wants. This is what they're wanting. Us to self-destruct and implode on one another.

Saphiroth: That's true... we're giving them what they want. Letting them win. every time. when we do this.

Jeremy: *Sighs*

Was things getting heated or was there gonna be a tearful goodbye? How would things playout?

Vladimir clocked Jeremy, breaking his nose. "I'm not soft." His face was dark as he kicked Jeremy onto his back. "I'd just rather not let my monster out." He said, fangs growing as he hissed, eyes glowing. "You won't like me when I'm angry." He growled, the sound making people freeze. He growled, eyes blazing. "I'm a monster, and I'd rather not have it take over!"

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-over* That did it... That did it right there. I totally gave up. I took the punch and then glared back at Vladimir. I tolerated a lot from him as i rather liked him. He was a very swell person. But after he did that and just cold-cocked me right in the face. I blew up. I landed a punch at him and then looked at my family. I basically told them that they can go their own way and i'd go mine. I was by that point done with all the crap. I was done with everything. The concert was supposed to end with the day being drawn with a sweet peaceful close... All there was... was mayhem and peril and danger. All i saw out of it was danger and i was tired of it all. Then Vladimir started being shy once again... AGAIN! I got at him and then in anger... took my leave and spent to night away from them all. Then just now... at that moment... i had to deal with a big blowout... one i didn't want... nor ask for. Was it all my doing and my fault... perhaps so. However... i was angry and saying things that i should not have been saying. I was so angry and more than that... pissed at all the dangers. It seemed like everything was coming at us. At me. As if i was the reason why. I don't know. But what i can tell you is that i was done. Took up smoking and you know what... i am starting to like it. Not sure why as it is a very nasty habit and so not like me to even be doing...
I was looking at Lisa and Nicole and the others... I took one last look at Vladimir and then without a means to hold back the tears... the heartbreak of the pain dealt by not only him... but my own sisters... I just bawled and took off. But not before i looked at them and said right out: "You want to be that way... Fine. Good luck going on without me. I'm done. I quit. Whatever happens... happens and if you ever want to see me again... be sure to send a letter asking. because i won't coming willingly.. After what your loverboy did, Lisa... Punching me like that. Snarling and hissing at me. Daring to show off the fangs. You can go crawling to him for some family vibes. I'm done. So done. You rather tell me off and make as though i am being a Jerk. Calling me an asshole. Fine. Have fun without me." I also took with me the pokeball that had Camerupt in it. I took off. but ran crying. How hurt i was... it was something i never believed i'd be. Not like that...

Lisa: *Calling out after realizing what she done* Jeremy... WAIT! WE'RE SORRY! PLEASE... COME BACK! PLEASE! *With tears in her eyes and close to sobbing* PLEASE!.... Please, Jeremy... *Crying and with tears of heartbreak running down her face* Come back. No... Please... don't go!

It was a tearful goodbye. A big blowout... What was gonna transpire from that moment on? Would Lisa and Vladimir start to break away from one another? Would it only bring them together and perhaps make them... stronger? What was to become of Jeremy? Would he make it on his own? Find out... as the adventure presses on and keeps rolling and growing by each passing moment...
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Vladimir stormed over to Arcanine and swung onto him. "Let's go." He muttered. Arcanine barked and took off. Months later, Umbreon looked up. "Lisa! Guys. Long time no see!" He said. Houndoom looked up, then grinned. "Oh hi! I see you guys made up with Jeremy." She said, seeing Jeremy. Arcanine looked up. "Guys!" He said, jumping up. Vladimir was no where to be seen.

Vladimir stormed over to Arcanine and swung onto him. "Let's go." He muttered. Arcanine barked and took off. Months later, Umbreon looked up. "Lisa! Guys. Long time no see!" He said. Houndoom looked up, then grinned. "Oh hi! I see you guys made up with Jeremy." She said, seeing Jeremy. Arcanine looked up. "Guys!" He said, jumping up. Vladimir was no where to be seen.

It wasn't months later... It was only a couple or so days later...

The family drama had cooled down and of course... Jeremy was not back yet. It was believed or foretold that perhaps he'd just change his mind and not walk away from them. However... he did. He walked and from where he was... it was somewhere on the road. On the way to St. Louis. There was no way they'd get back together. Not as fast and expected which anyone would like to see happen. Lisa and Nicole Both saw Vladimir's Houndoom and Umbreon. Also saw Arcanine. it was weird how they were thinking that Jeremy was back... he wasn't. But... Lisa and Nicole also didn't see Vladimir. So... now there were two people gone...

Here's what nobody foresaw...

A mere moment... which was a couple or so days prior as the big blowout had just happened. Jeremy was buzzed and he received a call. It was surprisingly from their mother Macie.

Macie's one piece rung out loud as it was to lay down a challenge. one that they would have to face head on and they were not gonna like it. At all.

"Macie: *Voice* Jeremy, Lisa... Nicole... kids. My precious darlings... listen and listen good as i don't have much time before those goons return and transport me to their next location... their next base. You kids are gonna be tested and put through all sorts of trials. But it's an attempt by Team Magma to try and tear you all down so you'll fight among one another and be too focused on the fighting with each other to keep on going along on your journey and also do what you can to stop them. It will be a long test... but it must be done as it will put values you have... as a family up to the frontlines. To stand up to the evil team. You must show your strength. Never letting them control you. Remember... You're lightfoot's. You're stronger in heart and light. Passion and Love. All the things they're not. The tests are gonna make you strong. But only as long as you find the answers while apart. Finding something within you that they don't have and can never take. I will be with you no matter what happens. I love you. With all my heart. Much love... Your mother, Macie."

It was a challenge. They had to face it. It was for them to face...

Jeremy was on the road... but doing some soul searching. Looking for the answer within himself. As well as for Lisa and Nicole...

Would this test be the one that could make or break our fellow travelers? They were gonna need help... Would Vladimir be the key to helping them sticking together? Time would tell... Time.........would tell.

Vladimir walked past the group, a big Mightyenna following him. Houndoom followed, then Umbreon followed. Vladimir didn't notice the group as he passed. Houndoom glanced at the group. "Guys?" She asked

Vladimir walked past the group, a big Mightyenna following him. Houndoom followed, then Umbreon followed. Vladimir didn't notice the group as he passed. Houndoom glanced at the group. "Guys?" She asked

Outside of Lexington...

Lisa and Nicole saw that Vladimir caught himself a Mightyena. It was a huge one too.

Lisa: *Looking at Houndoom* Wh-where are you guys heading off to? Where's he going?

Nicole: Is he on the move?

Curtis: This is getting to be rather... old now. People moving and not saying much of anything. Jeremy is gone solo. His choice. but it was meant to happen.

Saphiroth: We got to start our way over to St. Louis. It's gonna be getting dark soon and we need to start making tracks... We haven't had any activity going on here.

Darlene: let's get going...

As for Jeremy...

He somehow had made it on his own to Jefferson city, Missouri. He found a motel to stay in for a while and made sure it was a smoking room. Before he got the room, he managed to get to a gas station and bought a couple cartons of Parliament reds full flavor. He didn't get to stop for long as he was met by a familiar face...

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: *Hugging Jeremy and kissing him on the lips* Hey sweetie. How are you?

Jeremy: Sandy?! Oh my god... how did you get here?

Sandy: I flew. My Spearow evolved into a fearow. yesterday morning. It apparently sensed an attack coming from the one side as i was traveling alone and it just hit. The attack came from a lone rogue of Team Aqua. At least that's what it seemed like. They attacked. But Spearow used Sky Attack and gust a couple times to send the attacker flying. That's all it took to get her to evolve. She's huge too. I think that when we caught some pokemon back when our journey had first begun... there were a bunch of pokemon. Like a Spearow, Roggenrola. Roselia. I got myself a Spearow... however... i didn't even realize how big it was till it evolved. That was when it hit. My Spearow was an XL. Extra large one.

Jeremy: Wow! That's amazing.

Sandy: Is it? It's a real surprise.

Jeremy: *Holding his pack of smokes out for Sandy* Cigarette?

Sandy: Sure... thanks. I was meaning to buy a couple packs myself... but i had to get some traction. *Looking to see Kimberly not around* Whoa... hold up... Kimberly ain't here? *Taking a smoke and placing it on his lips and smiled...

Jeremy: i have a motel that i stay in. OF course it's not gonna be for long.

Sandy: *Lighting up* Thank you. i was in need of a smoke.

Jeremy: I know. Kimberly is in St. Louis already. She text me saying that she was gonna wait for us. Not sure what that meant... but that's what she said.

Things were starting to unfold... how would the details get found... that was to be seen...

Outside of Lexington...

Lisa and Nicole saw that Vladimir caught himself a Mightyena. It was a huge one too.

Lisa: *Looking at Houndoom* Wh-where are you guys heading off to? Where's he going?

Curtis: This is getting to be rather... old now. People moving and not saying much of anything. Jeremy is gone solo. His choice. but it was meant to happen.

Saphiroth: We got to start our way over to St. Louis. It's gonna be getting dark soon and we need to start making tracks... We haven't had any activity going on here.

As for Jeremy...

He somehow had made it on his own to Jefferson city, Missouri. He found a motel to stay in for a while and made sure it was a smoking room. Before he got the room, he managed to get to a gas station and bought a couple cartons of Parliament reds full flavor. He didn't get to stop for long as he was met by a familiar face...

Sandy: I flew. My Spearow evolved into a fearow. yesterday morning. It apparently sensed an attack coming from the one side as i was traveling alone and it just hit. The attack came from a lone rogue of Team Aqua. At least that's what it seemed like. They attacked. But Spearow used Sky Attack and gust a couple times to send the attacker flying. That's all it took to get her to evolve. She's huge too. I think that when we caught some pokemon back when our journey had first begun... there were a bunch of pokemon. Like a Spearow, Roggenrola. Roselia. I got myself a Spearow... however... i didn't even realize how big it was till it evolved. That was when it hit. My Spearow was an XL. Extra large one.

Sandy: Sure... thanks. I was meaning to buy a couple packs myself... but i had to get some traction. *Looking to see Kimberly not around* Whoa... hold up... Kimberly ain't here? *Taking a smoke and placing it on his lips and smiled...

Jeremy: I know. Kimberly is in St. Louis already. She text me saying that she was gonna wait for us. Not sure what that meant... but that's what she said.

Things were starting to unfold... how would the details get found... that was to be seen...

"On the move? Heavens no. Vlad!" She said. Vladimir turned, sucker in mouth. He looked up. "Hi." He said gently, looking down. Mightyenna stood next to him, eyeing them. Vladimir stroked the Mightyenna's ear. "This is Mightyenna. I saved him from Team Magma." He whispered. Mightyenna gently bumped Vladimir, tail wagging a bit. "He was so sad, but now he's happy." Vladimir said, grinning. Mightyenna nuzzled his hand again

Outside of Lexington...

As for Jeremy...

"On the move? Heavens no. Vlad!" She said. Vladimir turned, sucker in mouth. He looked up. "Hi." He said gently, looking down. Mightyenna stood next to him, eyeing them. Vladimir stroked the Mightyenna's ear. "This is Mightyenna. I saved him from Team Magma." He whispered. Mightyenna gently bumped Vladimir, tail wagging a bit. "He was so sad, but now he's happy." Vladimir said, grinning. Mightyenna nuzzled his hand again

Lisa: You saved him from those creeps?! Wow... team Magma's been going all out with trying to capture pokemon and torturing them for their own benefit... haven't they?

Nicole: And how...

alice-neville-8.jpg

Alice: *Walking from the side* Hey gang... Guess what i caught.

Lisa checks her Pokedex and finds out what it is...

Pokedex: *Giving the info* Mandibuzz- Bone Vulture pokemon... It makes a nest out of bones it finds. It grabs weakened prey in its talons and hauls it to its nest of bones. Watching from the sky, they swoop to strike weakened Pokémon on the ground. They decorate themselves with bones. They adorn themselves beautifully with bones. This is supposedly an effort to attract males, but no male Mandibuzz have ever been found. It circles in the sky, keeping a keen eye out for Pokémon in a weakened state. Its choicest food is Cubone. It’s always searching for food for Vullaby. When it finds a weak Pokémon, Mandibuzz swoops it right off to its nest.

Curtis: Nice pokemon, Alice. That's a dark type pokemon. You don't do dark well. How did you even get it to come to you and befriend you like it did?

Alice: It was hurt. I was walking to see on getting some food for us to tie us off for a while till we were able to get somewhere to get a fuller meal when i happened to hear whimpering from the closeby alley that was only a foot from me. I didn't know what it was and it sounded like it was lost and in pain. I went to check it out and it was when i got to where it was coming from that i saw this pokemon. It was a Mandibuzz. Or so it said. I tended to it and helped it heal up a little. I gave it some food and it became rather thankful. The pokemon smiled and cawed happily. I only began to walk on and continue on back here... but that was when i felt it landing on my shoulder and perching itself. It's a Female Mandibuzz. She wanted to be with me. I took it from there. I caught it and then once caught... she came out and reperched herself on my shoulder.

Lisa: Wow... That's amazing. Incredible, Alice. You are like a sole friendly spirit for all pokemon. Any pokemon would just feel connected to your positivity...

Zebstrika: *Walking over to Mandibuzz and firing a playful shot of thunder at it; welcoming it to the crew* ... *Smiles and grins happily*

Where were to go from there... It was upwards and onwards for the travelers...

Vladimir was rubbing Mightyenna's head. He looked up. "I was going to fight in the Gym here. Anyone want to join me?" He asked, looking at the group. He looked at them. "Because it's a duo battle." He said, looking at them. Mightyenna sniffed at Lisa, growling a bit.

Vladimir was rubbing Mightyenna's head. He looked up. "I was going to fight in the Gym here. Anyone want to join me?" He asked, looking at the group. He looked at them. "Because it's a duo battle." He said, looking at them. Mightyenna sniffed at Lisa, growling a bit.

Alice for some reason made a conscious decision to step up and seek to join...

alice-neville-8.jpg

Alice: Why not let this old gal have a whack at this battling idea? I haven't done anything like this before and it'd be a rather interesting thing to try.

Lisa: You sure, Alice? Battling takes a lot of focus and seriousness. It also takes a ton of devotion. Do you really want to try it?

Alice: Sure. Why not? It'd be a first.

Doralee: *To Vlad* What say you there, puddin'? Would you spar the idea of letting good ole' Alice have a fair whack at the battling?

Nicole: We will even root for you.

Lisa: Vladimir, What do you think? You think that it'd be a good idea to see how she does?

Cilan: *Grins*

Was something being planned? What was it?
Eagle Porter

Eagle, on the other hand, was off in Jefferson City. He was far away from his home now, gladly in fact, as that had been his goal. Get far away from home. Find some adventure in the world; something new to do. Sneasel hopped along next to him, being a jolly little thing for a dark type Pokemon, and he kept his hood on, as he was both cold, and didn't wish to be recognized.

However, as he walked, he found himself to run into the one kid that was crying last time he saw him. He was with some other boy that he didn't recognize. Eagle's face went red in embarrassment as he backed off.

"Sorry... I wasn't paying attention..."

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

Eagle, on the other hand, was off in Jefferson City. He was far away from his home now, gladly in fact, as that had been his goal. Get far away from home. Find some adventure in the world; something new to do. Sneasel hopped along next to him, being a jolly little thing for a dark type Pokemon, and he kept his hood on, as he was both cold, and didn't wish to be recognized.

However, as he walked, he found himself to run into the one kid that was crying last time he saw him. He was with some other boy that he didn't recognize. Eagle's face went red in embarrassment as he backed off.

"Sorry... I wasn't paying attention..."

jeremy turned to look at who it was and saw a bizarre trainer. He didn't know who he was... but he didn't seek to question him either.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-16-1.jpg

Jeremy: Hey. It's okay. *Smoking while walking back to his motel room* I didn't see even coming.

Sandy: *Lighting up; smoking* Who are you anyway? You seem... kinda lost? You heading somewhere?

They were both smoking and also trying to figure out the deal with the new face. They weren't sure what to think... But they also didn't want to be rude. So... they allowed for him to stick with them.
Eagle Porter

He straightened his posture, as he was now aware that he seemed to look nervous, and he didn't wish to be undermined by these two boys. Sneasel studied them closely, tilting its head slightly, curiously.

"What? No, no, I'm not lost, not lost at all..." Eagle said, rubbing the back of his neck, as he wasn't expecting the questions. "I'm not really going anywhere... just needed to get away from Riverside for a while," he explained, speaking, obviously, of Riverside, California, where he lived. He ignored the question about who he was, as he wasn't sure if he wanted to speak his name to these two. He didn't like random people knowing his name.

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

He straightened his posture, as he was now aware that he seemed to look nervous, and he didn't wish to be undermined by these two boys. Sneasel studied them closely, tilting its head slightly, curiously.

"What? No, no, I'm not lost, not lost at all..." Eagle said, rubbing the back of his neck, as he wasn't expecting the questions. "I'm not really going anywhere... just needed to get away from Riverside for a while," he explained, speaking, obviously, of Riverside, California, where he lived. He ignored the question about who he was, as he wasn't sure if he wanted to speak his name to these two. He didn't like random people knowing his name.

Jeremy: You're from California... Hmm. That's like a hop, skip and jump from here... Or from Metropolis. But... hey. Don't worry. We feel ya. You can hang with Sandy and me.. We are teens. You might notice our habits... but don't think too critical of it. We're pretty clean and pure. We're on our way to compete in the United States Pokemon league tournament. However we can't till we get all 12 badges and so far... we haven't got any yet.

Sandy: *Grins* You don't suppose that you have any habits... do you?

Jeremy: I'm Jeremy. Jeremy K. Lightfoot. I go by the name Passion Kiss. This is my lover... Soulmate... Sandy Westmoore. He goes by the name Rainbow Kiss.

Sandy: *Winks* ... *Spotting a Sneasel* Whoa! that's a sneasel...

Pokedex: *Giving the info* Sneasel- The Sharp Claw Pokemon... Its paws conceal sharp claws. If attacked, it suddenly extends the claws and startles its enemy. Vicious in nature, it drives PIDGEY from their nests and feasts on the eggs that are left behind. This cunning POKéMON hides under the cover of darkness, waiting to attack its prey. SNEASEL scales trees by punching its hooked claws into the bark. This POKéMON seeks out unguarded nests and steals eggs for food while the parents are away. It is extremely vicious and will not stop attacking until its foe is incapable of moving. A smart and sneaky Pokémon. A pair may work together to steal eggs by having one lure the parents away. It has a cunning yet savage disposition. It waits for parents to leave their nests, and then it sneaks in to steal their eggs. It uses its claws to poke holes in eggs so it can slurp out the insides. Breeders consider it a scourge and will drive it away or eradicate it. They will cooperate to steal eggs from the nests of bird Pokémon, but fights break out to determine which one gets to eat the eggs. It blends into the dark of night to ambush its prey. Sneasel will attack Sandshrew, but its hard skin can cause Sneasel’s claws to snap off.

Jeremy: That's a rather sneaky pokemon. Sneaky.

Sandy: Want to know more about us? Let's hang out a little bit.

There was bonding going on....
Eagle Porter

Sneasel seemed to be quite proud of its description on the Pokedex, and it gave a smug smile, its eyes closed confidently. Eagle noted the things they said, their names, relationships, habits, but he hesitated to respond, as he just met these kids. After a moment of thought, his eyes flickered to Sneasel, then back at the two boys.

"I suppose there's no harm in that, but I don't know if I'm all that fun to be around all the time," he said. Other people, his friends, always told him he opposite, that he was really fun, but he had trouble believing that himself.

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

Sneasel seemed to be quite proud of its description on the Pokedex, and it gave a smug smile, its eyes closed confidently. Eagle noted the things they said, their names, relationships, habits, but he hesitated to respond, as he just met these kids. After a moment of thought, his eyes flickered to Sneasel, then back at the two boys.

"I suppose there's no harm in that, but I don't know if I'm all that fun to be around all the time," he said. Other people, his friends, always told him he opposite, that he was really fun, but he had trouble believing that himself.

Jeremy: We're celebs. Well... at least i am. Sandy is a member of my entourage and he also sings... with me. Our hearts are entwined.

Sandy: that's right. Our Motel room is up ahead here. Question... *Wondering* Do you have any habits? you could tell us. It's okay. We're cool with it.

Jeremy: We happen to smoke now. Yeah... nasty habit. Would you be into that?

Pansear: Jeremy... that stuff smells pretty bad. You really shouldn't be doing that.

Jeremy: It isn't too bad. It's just leaving a rather unpleasant after smell.

Gurdurr: *Looking up ahead* What are we doing tonight?

Sandy: Not sure... But come the next day... we make way for St. Louis.

Roselia: *Coming out from her pokeball* Is it far?

Jeremy: Depends on how fast we go to get there. *Smiles*

Sandy: *To the trainer* Care for a light?

Bonding was pressing on. They were seeking to make him feel like he belonged and they were really enjoying having him around...
Eagle Porter

"No, I'll have to pass," Eagle declined the offer, not wanting to gain that as a habit. "And no, I don't really have any," he admitted with a shrug. "Nothing out of the ordinary, I suppose."

Sneasel rolled its eyes at this, crossing it's arms. Its red ear twitched slightly, trying to get its trainer's attention, as it didn't fancy speaking. Eagle glanced down at the Pokemon, who returned his gaze with a smirk. Eagle wasn't sure what to make of this, so Sneasel pointed to the two boys with its eyes. It was telling him to just talk to them. Eagle wasn't much of a talker, and wasn't inclined to make tons of friends. And what! These two didn't even know his name, and he still didn't want to speak it!

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

"No, I'll have to pass," Eagle declined the offer, not wanting to gain that as a habit. "And no, I don't really have any," he admitted with a shrug. "Nothing out of the ordinary, I suppose."

Sneasel rolled its eyes at this, crossing it's arms. Its red ear twitched slightly, trying to get its trainer's attention, as it didn't fancy speaking. Eagle glanced down at the Pokemon, who returned his gaze with a smirk. Eagle wasn't sure what to make of this, so Sneasel pointed to the two boys with its eyes. It was telling him to just talk to them. Eagle wasn't much of a talker, and wasn't inclined to make tons of friends. And what! These two didn't even know his name, and he still didn't want to speak it!

Jeremy: You sure that you don't want a smoke?

Sandy: Not even one? It's your decision. It's no big deal. Want to come stay with us?

Jeremy and Sandy were really enjoying his company...

Jeremy looked at the trainer and smiled. He didn't know who he was... but felt that he had a whole lot to offer.

Sandy: The main team is Probably back in Sedalia, Missouri.

Jeremy: They weren't being serious enough about dealing with Team Magma's crap. So... since they want to play games... they can find a way to battle against Team Magma on their own. I'm gonna focus on just getting the badges. If i happen to come across the evil team along the way... We'll handle it our way.

Sandy: How about you? Have you had yourself any encounters with the evil team?

They were close to the Motel by that time...
Eagle Porter

He gave a nod. "I'm sure."

Upon them asking about the evil team, Sneasel's ears perked up. Eagle crossed his arms. "Oh yeah. Came across them one time. Long story short, they really dislike Sneasel and they really dislike me. Not gonna get into too many details on that one though," he replied. With this, Sneasel gave a nod and a 'hmph' noise, putting on an angry face.

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

He gave a nod. "I'm sure."

Upon them asking about the evil team, Sneasel's ears perked up. Eagle crossed his arms. "Oh yeah. Came across them one time. Long story short, they really dislike Sneasel and they really dislike me. Not gonna get into too many details on that one though," he replied. With this, Sneasel gave a nod and a 'hmph' noise, putting on an angry face.

Jeremy sighed as he understood what was being told. He immediately got heated up. The whole thing about Team Magma was getting to be rather personal all the way around. But the biggest hits were still yet to come...

Jeremy: Say no more... till you're ready. But we hear ya. We hear you and we get it... loud and clear. My family.... My sisters Lisa and Nicole and myself are on a journey to collect all 12 badges and also to combat against Team Magma... They abducted our mother Macie. Threatened to kill her if we managed to interfere with any more of their endeavors. Apparently my family's got a bit of history with Team Magma. My mother defeated them over 15-20 years ago.

Sandy: It's been rathe difficult for them all since. Already since we started the journey... we've have to face Team Magma at least 4 times. It just keeps getting more perilous and indeed very bleak.

Once at the Motel...

Jeremy: Whenever you feel up for a smoke... let us know. We got a couple cartons with packs. A pack is all yours whenever you're feeling ready. You're with us... Whoever you are. We're gonna be sticking close to each other. We're all gonna fight those evil goons together.

The Motel room was roomy and as they got into the room...

Sandy suddenly felt something come over him. It was as if he was being drained of energy.

What next?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus