Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello!

hello i'm rayla! i don't rp with anyone except my best friend but I want to try to find more rp friends!
i'm not a very skilled writer and i blame my adhd brain working faster than my typing so it sometimes sounds jumbled.. so i hope to find friends who are understanding.

just to note: i also have autism so the way i type/write is affected this way as well.

thank you for reading, i'm excited to meet new people!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, rayla. I too have ADHD
helzzier Topic Starter

adhd can be so hard ):
Welcome to the site, Rayla!! I hope you enjoy the site and the others around!! Everyone here is really kind, so don’t be afraid!! <3
Welcome to RPR! <3 If you have any questions, I am sure open to answering them.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Rayla to RP Repository!
May you find many a new RP friend here!

Here is a link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore deeper the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP'ng!
Welcome aboard helzzier! I am a fellow autistic with adhd so I can totally understand what you mean, but don't worry, this site has a lot of great stories to join :)
helzzier Topic Starter

thank you everyone for the amazing warm welcome ♥ i can't wait to see what happens <:
Hey i have autism and ADHD too i hope you have a great time here with the RPR family😁
Welcome to rpr and I doubt you need to worry overly much everyone I've met has been really relaxed and understanding even when my posts get a bit jumbled!
helzzier Topic Starter

fiesch wrote:
Welcome to rpr and I doubt you need to worry overly much everyone I've met has been really relaxed and understanding even when my posts get a bit jumbled!

so far everyone i've encountered has just been so delightful!!!! i'm loving this place! ♥
Ashen wrote:
Hey i have autism and ADHD too i hope you have a great time here with the RPR family😁

personally i hateeee having adhd but it's such a big part of my life sadly lol
Heyo, welcome to this friendly community! If you ever wanna start an rp, totally DM me. :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus