Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi(?)

I’m, uh, I’m here! I guess. I have two pets, a dog and a mouse, I’m pretty new to the whole RP thing. I came here from the darkest corners of the internet in the hopes of being able to do D&D now that everyone’s quarantined. As you may expect, it didn’t work.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Dungeon_Maestro
Hi hi!! Welcome to the site!! <3
Welcome to RPR! <3 Have questions? I am sure open to answering them.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Maestro of Dungeons to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here to RP with as well! As far as quarantines, it worked just fine here.

To help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository, here is a useful link to take a look at.
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages deeper here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP'ng!
Welcome aboard! Not a D&D fan myself but I'm sure you'll find a lot of great RPs to join here! :)
Well dnd is awesome and if you haven't already checked it out i totally recommend roll20 for it also whats your mouse's name?
Dungeon_Maestro Topic Starter

fiesch wrote:
Well dnd is awesome and if you haven't already checked it out i totally recommend roll20 for it also whats your mouse's name?

Her name’s Noodles, and she’s tiny and fluffy.
Welcome! May many adventures await you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi(?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus