Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Your fave show or movie!

Name your fave show EVER! It can be anime, it can be a normal TV show, it can be a cartoon, or movie!

Ill start off--uhh.. hmmmm.. I cant choose! I love Queer Eye, almost all anime, and more!
KilNi Topic Starter

Churchtuary wrote:
Cowboy Bepopppp! YES! I love it!
Rogue-Scribe

tmiTbCT.jpgThis tends to change as often as I change shirts...
Right now It’s Archer
JetStorm

I do enjoy cartoons such as Sonic X, Miraculous Ladybug,Voltron, & Pokemon
my favorite tv show is a tie between one day at a time and superstore! my favorite movie has to be a royal affair
Lyle

Favorite Movie is a guilty pleasure because its rather old now and whenever I try and show someone they cringe but-
The Labyrinth w/ David Bowie
tenor.gif
Fullmetal Alchemist, PS I Love You, Parasite, Knives Out, Haikyuu!!, The Vampire Diaries, Hellsing Ultimate, & The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation--

This is a lot but if anyone asks me what my favorite TV shows/movies are, these all come to mind lol
Claine Moderator

Churchtuary wrote:

A man of taste I see.

I'm not sure what my absolute favourite is, but the last TV show I went absolutely feral over was Good Omens.
nindyaru

Tutur Tinular, old tv series about Mongol invasion
Wonder egg priority
24d0a4ed9fb4c29d08d7231ceabec1cb.gif
This anime is so good, I luv it.

Stranger things
gif-in-email-stranger-things.gif
I can rewatch this series a hundred of times.

Heavenly Creatures
BMS6.gif

This movie is iconic, and I have watched it a lot! It is not for the people who can't handle scary and disturbing things. Though anything disturbing happens near the end off the film.

Roman Holiday
e162c639d2c9b2e26fdc5faa9547736f.gif
Another favourite of my, this movie introduced me to Audrey Hepburn who was an amazing actress

3 women
00-7_Shelly_and_Sissy_3.gif
Introduced me too Shelley Duvall who is an amazing actress, and it also showed me more of Sissy Spacek acting skills who is an amazing actress as well.
ChebaTheBee

My favorite anime is Black Jack. I started watching it about six years ago and I really love it! What's more, my favorite movies are John Wick movies, the fighting scenes are quite fun to watch and there are times when I cheer like this "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Your fave show or movie!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus