Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What I like

Hello everyone. I am new here and new to RP, looking for friends and RP partners. However, I only do Sexual themed RP so be forewarned lol.

I am 22M and I only do RP with females, sorry bros, but MxM just isn't my thing but I have no problem with it. Anyway if anyone is interested hit me up. I enjoy many fandoms and if I'm not familiar with the Fandom I will try my best! I also enjoy just normal RP as real life so if that's what you wanna do then we can do that.

Anyone who stopped by I want to just say have a very good day!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Amdusias to RP Repository! May you find many a good RP and writing friends here!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to enhance and explore the fun rabbit-hole that is the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes. I find having a basic page with an icon and a background style with some information does a lot to attract people to RP with.
'Character Creation' Guide

I am having a good day! Thanks much! Happy RP Writing!
Welcome to the RPR family!
Welcome aboard, stranger!
pixl.Bee

Welcome.. I wish you the best of luck in finding everything you're looking for here :)
Welcome to RPR, buddy! I hope you find all that you're looking for plus more! Have fun here!
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Welcome aboard!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What I like

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus