Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What freaks you out in the dead of the night?

RedLantern

pltjess wrote:
the dog staring like she's going to attack when no one is there.
This is regular behavior, as a friend owning a dog, and never had any kind and possible haunting, they like to space out a bit for a moment.

Well, would need more descriptive terms to see if it's a "standard" spacing out or, he gots something.

I'm preety sure, most os the case, there is nothing about a ghost.
pltjess

RedLantern wrote:
pltjess wrote:
This is regular behavior, as a friend owning a dog, and never had any kind and possible haunting, they like to space out a bit for a moment.

Well, would need more descriptive terms to see if it's a "standard" spacing out or, he gots something.

Oh yeah, generally I'd agree, but she had the hackles raised, murderous look on her face. It was definitely out of the ordinary for her. Staring off into the distance blankly... yeah, that's her 95% of the time, lol.
Shira Kazenushi (played anonymously)

My computer making weird noises from shut-down mod or light-up mod, and the notifications. xD
Yeah, does not need much sometimes.
Well, it does not make me pee my pants, but it can make me jumpy when I'm tense, for exemple.
Or helling, cursing the sevens corners of the sea, when I was about to really sleep, and forgot to turn off the monitor.
THIS MISSING PERSON'S TESTS THAT BEEP LOUDLY AT 1 AM LIKE NO

I JUST WANT TO WATCH IMPRACTICAL JOKERS
RedLantern

pltjess wrote:
RedLantern wrote:
pltjess wrote:

Oh yeah, generally I'd agree, but she had the hackles raised, murderous look on her face. It was definitely out of the ordinary for her. Staring off into the distance blankly... yeah, that's her 95% of the time, lol.

Well, even this happend as far as I can see with my friend dog, and trust me, I believe she not living in a haunted ghost flat, she gots plenty of others animals, never had a problm with them, except the night-time "# I'm doing my cardio please biiaaatch" xD' (pg13?) well, you see.

It happens for animal exemple, to react to an odor we can't detect, that is even 15meters from where they stand and outside the house, they just need to have the wind and the window open for exemple.

Or sounds, they hearing a disturbing noise for them, that can be assimilated to something dangerous. Like all those animals behaving weirdly on youtube videos to totally common objects without "agressive" purpose.

Guess one could always stand corrected, but I'm not giving credit to this, even if I can believe in things such as undead spirits and the likes, yes, ok.

Even if it was, whatever, it seems harmless, or at least so weak, it should not bother any living being more enough than annoying the dog, the way it sounds, it's doesn't seems like really anything.

We can change our minds of course.
If this really bothering her, she could try to get rid of it, you never know.
Might work.

Gd ;)

Edit: effectively, if you really want to take it seriously, then hire a priest or whatever/
Being home alone and hearing a sound coming from downstairs. And since I'm always home alone, that's a casual. Euugh, random sounds in general I just don't like. Makes my skin crawl. Other than that, probably roaming thoughts about the future, past thoughts about many mistakes, and remembering a lot of things I've done that I wish I could take back. Oh, and forgetting that my phone isn't on silent and having it go off right before I go to sleep always makes me jump, rip.
I hate that moment when you walk outside sometime at night, and you can’t see anyone, so you imagine something sneaking up behind you and killing you in a brutal way. I watch too many horror movies ;-;
I also don’t like thinking about the future, since I’m a bit scared to become an adult.
I hate the creaking noises I hear in my house when it’s dark outside. Makes me think there’s a serial killer in my home. I’ve actually trained myself to hear every noise in the house because of it, and now I have a hard time sleeping because of it ;-;
Things tend to get knocked off of shelves in my bedroom when my husband and I are lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. Nerve wracking? Extremely. But sometimes the objects make us laugh, so it dispels the tension a bit. We've essentially chalked it up to either fairies or borrowers to make it livable.
1d2981b0-a320-49da-8d3e-ea93452d77d9.gif

"From the moment I saw her outside my office window, I knew she was trouble.

Mainly because my office is on the fifth floor."
When neighbour's cats start fighting and I have an open window.

I was once rping at about 3 a.m. and heard a chainsaw. It went on for like an hour. I live in a small village but still creepy.

When heater turns on and fills with water. The bubbling is scary as hell.
My sister and I share a room, and so sometimes it’ll be the dead of night and I’ll wake up to her having a conversation with someone in our closet... while she’s asleep.

I’m pretty sure my house is haunted... help me.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What freaks you out in the dead of the night?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus