Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning roleplayer

ChebaTheBee

Hey there, I'm back after a really long time.

I originally went by Cheba Beesting here, but yeah. So, I've been roleplaying for many months now in Guild Wars 2, which is my favorite game. There I use all of my characters for roleplay. And not gonna lie, it can be very difficult to roleplay as a whole bounty hunter group. Including animals that are part of it... The kind of roleplays I'm into are not only Guild Wars 2 related. I'd love to try different kind of fantasy roleplays and horror as well, maybe even a combination of western and fantasy. I'm not certain how would I describe my writing style for roleplay, but it's kinda like how you see in books. One of my wishes is to grow as a roleplayer and a storyteller in general. I also prefer 1x1 roleplays because they're a lot easier for me than large group roleplays, as I'd be pretty silent in them.

Now stuff that aren't related to roleplay. I really enjoy metal music, but there are other few genres I like such as witch house and viking music. As for animals I'm crazy over horses and I also love dogs. In my spare time, other than playing games and rp, I read books and webcomics, write stories and draw a bit.

So yeah, no idea what else could I say about myself but if you wish to rp feel free to send me a message.
Welcome back! :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back Cheeba to RP Repository! Hoping you again find RP Repository a fun place to be!

You probably know all this, but in case you want to review, this is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Also, in case you want to develop your character-pages more deeply, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
hello and WELCOME BACK TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome back, ChebaTheBee.
Hey, welcome back to RPR! I've never played Guild Wars 2, but I do listen to metal music it's probably on of my favorite genre's of music.

Hope you find lots of RP partners and make tons of friends!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome back to the RPR!
DatZiggyBoi

Welcome back to RPR. I'm sure everyone's missed you very much! ^^
Hi there, welcome back to RPR! :)

I'm sure we're all glad to have you back. Please do check out the dropdown menu and all the lovely things in it! Teehee, there's lots of fun stuff here. I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra! I'm not exactly new, but I haven't RPed on here as long as I've been signed up. If that makes sense. Feel free to message me some time if you like! It would be fun to chat, I think. And if you have any trouble, be sure and check the Help forums, the Help section with its FAQ lists, and then if you need to, signal for extraneous attention (Moderator help! There's a button for that. Also there are Bug Reports and forms to make them. :) ). Anyway, let's get along! And maybe I'll see you around.

That's that then, for now! Have fun, be good, and perhaps you'll have an interesting and fulfilling and creative time on this little spot of the internet. Whee! Byebye.
~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) <3 <3
:) :) :) :) :) :D :3 :P ;D ;3 ;) :D :) ;) :P :O 8-) O.O >.> :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning roleplayer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus