Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hey, my name's Red! I'm new to this site, although I have experience with rping before (mainly discord & momio).
I'm picking up on rping again as I am an amature writer and it gives me a lot of help while searching for inspo on stories.
Thank you for reading, have a good day!
Welcome to the RpR family! :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Red to RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Just in case you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Icysoul

Welcome, Red. I hope you make new friends.
Hey and welcome to RPR redheqd. I hope you find lots of roleplay partners while you're here, and have fun!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Red! I hope you enjoy your time and here's an early Happy Valentines Day!
DatZiggyBoi

Welcome there, friendo!
DeathandtheMaiden

Hi and welcome. RPR's a really good site. Hope you find what you're looking for. Keep safe and well.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time here.
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a wonderful time here! :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I like anime and movies and roleplay and manga and listening to music! I also like cooking food, playing with animals, and looking at plants. Hehe. My favorite thing to do, though, is probably... Reading! Yeah! I like novels and other literature, and I also like to read poetry! At least, I something do. Hehe. What are your hobbies, if you have any, besides writing? Do you write fanfiction or just originals?
Ah, don't mind me if I'm bothering you! And also, feel free to message me if you wanna ask me anything or answer questions or are just more comfortable in general, there. :) It's all cool! Maybe I'll see you around the site, anyway. Who knows, though? Hehe.

That's all from me for the moment, I suppose! Have a great time here. I hope you'll have fun, be creative, and follow the rules, and be nice (to yourself, too) and maybe make some friends! Bye bye bye! :) :) ~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :D ;D ;3 :3 :) <3 <3 <3 :) :D ;P :P ;) :D :D ;D ;) :) <3 <3 🌳🌲🌵💐🌳🌲🌳🍀💚🌵🌻💮🏵️🌼🌺

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus