Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » KACHOW IM HERE??

Yo, I'm Sky.
I'm an involved roleplayer who loves to obsess in random fandoms.
I've been rping since the WCRPG days.
I'm 18 and I'm hoping to rp with people over 18 as well.
My favorite rps are romance.
If you like Hazbin, DreamSMP, Helluva, Markiplier egos, and/or Jacksepticeye egos. I got your back. I love them all to death and beyond.
Just hit me up and we can discuss plots! All I ask is that you are literate and can write at least a couple paragraphs.
Hey Sky, welcome to RPR!

I like romance roleplays too! They add some spice to the roleplay!! Though I don't roleplay romance too much.

I'm gonna be totally honest here; I've only watched one episode of Hazbin Hotel. I don't really watch anyone on youtube except for Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and bwaap.

Anyways, I hope you have fun here and make tons of new friends and roleplay partners!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Sky! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hey, Sky. Welcome to this awesome site!
Ka-ciao, Sky! ;) (I'm from the Bernoulli part of the world :P) I'm sure you will find many great RPs to join! 😊
Rogue-Scribe

Hey there! Loved your seamless entry! I’m glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Skye! I hope you find many stories and incredible RP partners!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! How have you been enjoying the site so far? :D
Welcome to RPR :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » KACHOW IM HERE??

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus