Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Uh... alright. *tosses a Tyro Crystal into the air, and it suddenly generates a sniper rifle. I then head out to said field*
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"nice rifle"
Echo (played by DragonBorn123)

"I'm assuming Fangsy is the guy who left?" She was genuinely curious about everyone here.

Thanks, custom design, Tyrakian tech. Can shoot up to roughly...like what, 4, 5 miles out?

Anywho..*walks out the door to the field*
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

The hybrid leaned against the wall, attempting to get her legs under her. However, they buckled and she slid back to her seated position in the corner. A groan slipped from Aello as she forced herself to swallow the leaves in her mouth.
Looks around at everybody, then spots Aello and walks over and sits next to her. He leans is head back against the wall, maybe takes a cat nap.

"had a rifle then well had to part with it i have this though its a Desert Eagle L5 packs quite a punch fires special cartridges soaked in vampiric blood makes the bullet stronger from what ive heard"
Echo (played by DragonBorn123)

She follows Cherry and looks at Aello and waves.

*chuckles* Really? This thing can kill tanks made from Timidium.
“Ooh, gun talk!” Follows Shade and Tyro to the field.

"i have zero idea what that metal is"

Granted, most of it has to be from the side shots...sometimes ya get lucky thought
“And why should you, you aren’t and interstellar traveler.”

Timidium is basically our backbone material, like iron. Used to build ships, buildings, tanks, cars, whatever the hell. Extremely durable, decently dense, rather light and extremely elementally resistant

"you never know if theres a bot out there made of that metal me and robots well we don't get along nicely"

"so its like titanium essentially?"

Ooh, ya may not want to meet Torox...then again, who knows. He aint one to get angry at people

and yeah, think of it as titanium on steroids

"i uhh have a bad history with robots like a really really bad history with robots"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus