Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Icysoul

Welcome to our family, Xanna
Hi Xanna, welcome to RPR! :)
Xanna Topic Starter

Thank you guys ^-^
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Xanna! I see you gave us a lot to work with. If you'd like we can become friends and work out a roleplay! I have some details on my profile and we can always discuss them in DMs! Replies may be a bit spotty due to school but I always try to reply several times a day.
Xanna Topic Starter

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Xanna! I see you gave us a lot to work with. If you'd like we can become friends and work out a roleplay! I have some details on my profile and we can always discuss them in DMs! Replies may be a bit spotty due to school but I always try to reply several times a day.

Thank you for the welcome! I'd love to work out a roleplay with you :)
Hello and welcome to RPR Xanna!! If you ever are looking to talk about character development, world-building, plot...etc feel free to message me. I am a pretty heavy-focused High Fantasy writer, but also very knowledgeable on crime-related plots if you ever need any ideas.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚┆ Welcome To RP Repository!┆˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

giphy.gif

𝙸 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖, 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢! 𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝙿𝚁 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎/𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝!

𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢! ♡
giphy.gif
MacieLightfoot

Xanna wrote:
Hello!
My name is Xanna, and I'm a 22 year old enigmatic heathen(Use any pronouns with me, I honestly have no preference). I'm new to this website, but have been roleplaying for a little over 10 years now. I work from home and essentially have no life, so I'm definitely pretty available, and I do my best to reply often.
My only real hobbies are roleplaying, writing(outside RP), reading, and when the weather is nice I really love hiking.
I have a dog and a kitten who are my entire life right now, and a husband who is currently abroad working.

I'm currently, definitely open for some roleplays, and I'm definitely looking for some good, long-term partners!

Below I suppose I'll list some of my roleplay preferences!

Sexual Orientations/Pairings/Gender Identities
Sexuality: The majority of my characters are either bisexual or pansexual; with the odd one out being homosexual. It is incredibly rare for me to write a heterosexual character, regardless of gender.
Gender Identities: I primarily play male characters(at the moment), but I do have an active female character who I absolutely adore. I also have one transgender (FtM) character who has a special place in my heart. (When it comes to doubling, I will play whatever gender/identity; it's only my mains who I tend to prefer being male currently)
Pairings: I am more than comfortable to play opposite a character of any gender/identity/sexuality.

Genres
Do's: Drama* , Romance(Dramatic), Victorian/Historical, Crime, Modern, Fantasy(NOT sci-fi), Realistic, Erotica, Slice-of-Life.
Don't's: Sci-fi, Cybertech, Steampunk, Horror, Dice-based, Fandom, Apocalyptic, Military.
If you're interested in roleplaying something with me that isn't listed here, I'm all for hearing you out! These were just off the top of my head.

Post Length/Quality
Length: My typical replies are between 1-3 paragraphs. Longer during action/ general scenes, shorter during heavy dialogue. As such, I very much prefer quality over quantity; the only thing I ask is that I get more than a sentence or two to work with. So long as I get enough to reply to so we can keep the story going, I'm happy!
Grammar: I also understand that sometimes grammar mistakes happen. All I ask where grammar is concerned is that you do your best. I don't like text-talk while roleplaying unless the characters are actually texting/writing. OOC I really don't care, haha.
Frequency: As stated above, I'm pretty active when it comes to replies. You can expect multiple replies from me per day (unless there are extenuating circumstances which I will always do my best to inform you of ahead of time). My ideal writing partner would be able to deliver at least one reply per day; though ideally I'd love to write opposite someone who we can get some rapid-fire replies going, and really move our plot forward.

Aaaand, I think that's about it! It's fantastic to meet you all, and I'm very much looking forward to becoming part of this community!

Hello there. Inbox me. I might have an Rp that you may be interested in doing.
Xanna Topic Starter

Thank you all! Warm welcomes are always wonderful ^^
Welcome 🤗💖

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus