Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Lonely Mermaid (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Isra (played by Mernaga)

Hey, looking for a partner interested in trying an RP with my mermaid Isra! He’s pretty new and I’d love to develop him with a few roleplays! 😁

I’m open to pretty much any kind of character and am totally down for different story ideas with him. Adventure, Romance (MxM or MxF), Fantasy, any ideas you might have I’m interested in talking about, just PM me if it piques your interest!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I could be interested in something like that!
JetStorm

I like this idea,shoot me a message
if this is still open, may i rp with you?
ShadowFlame2022

Is this still open?
Osris

Isra wrote:
Hey, looking for a partner interested in trying an RP with my mermaid Isra! He’s pretty new and I’d love to develop him with a few roleplays! 😁

I’m open to pretty much any kind of character and am totally down for different story ideas with him. Adventure, Romance (MxM or MxF), Fantasy, any ideas you might have I’m interested in talking about, just PM me if it piques your interest!
Love it!
Heyo!
if this RP is still open id love to RP this with you get back to me on your own time.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Lonely Mermaid (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus