Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Hello, I'm Moon/Luna/Melody (call me whatever you prefer)! I've been RP'ing for, like, years at this point, although I'm more used to chat roleplay rather than forum roleplay - I've been wanting to try out forum roleplay more recently, though! I'm a fan of most RP genres, but I really love roleplay that's focused on the characters and their development. I absolutely adore seeing characters develop (whether it be in a positive or negative direction, I don't mind, so long as it's interesting :p) over the course of the RP along with their changing relationship dynamics with others...

I'm also a cat person. (=`ω´= ) I have a Maine Coon & Persian mix, and she's not even a year yet. Her name is Misha! She's absolutely adorable and she has converted me. Dogs are cute, but it's hard to resist cats after owning one, lol.

In regards to fandoms, I like Danganronpa, Harry Potter, Hunter x Hunter, Demon Slayer, Puella Magi Madoka Magicka... etc.

Ah, and I've fallen into hololive hell. May the gods help me now, for there is no escape once one has entered.

Nice to meet you all! I've been on RP Repository before, but never really explored it much, so I'm happy to be back and properly checking things out now, haha. Getting a fresh start, you could say. It's a pleasure to be here with you all! <3
Icysoul

Welcome, Moon!
LunarMelody Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome, Moon!

Happy to be here! Also - Love the icon. Ranboo, eh? :p
Hey I'm a cat person too! Welcome :D

SpiritHero wrote:
Hey I'm a cat person too! Welcome :D

Haha, yes, fellow cat lovers unite! They're just so lovable. How can one resist?
Hello LunarMelody, welcome to RPR. I hope you find the RP that you will greatly enjoy. :)

Falyn wrote:
Hello LunarMelody, welcome to RPR. I hope you find the RP that you will greatly enjoy. :)
Haha, I'm sure I will. :) Thank you for the welcome!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! I have no doubt you'll find good roleplay partners and friends here. From what I've seen the community is chill and friendly. :D

ChebaTheBee wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I have no doubt you'll find good roleplay partners and friends here. From what I've seen the community is chill and friendly. :D

If the amazing welcome is any indication, then I'm pretty hopeful about the community, for sure! :D
Icysoul

LunarMelody wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Welcome, Moon!

I love myself a Ranboo XD

Icysoul wrote:
LunarMelody wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Welcome, Moon!

I love myself a Ranboo XD

Heck yeah, good taste.
Hey Lunar, and Welcome to RPR! I have three cats, so I think it's safe to say I love the little rascals. Also, Techno is my fave.

2pointO wrote:
Hey Lunar, and Welcome to RPR! I have three cats, so I think it's safe to say I love the little rascals. Also, Techno is my fave.

Omg, NICE. Cats are the best. Also, yes, Techno is great. My friend introduced me to his channel through the Potato War series. Let's just say - it was the perfect gateway into his channel. Sure got me interested, that's for sure.
I've been watching him since 2019 when he had 100k subs. I was in a bedwars phase. Technoplane go nyyyeeerrmmm

2pointO wrote:
I've been watching him since 2019 when he had 100k subs. I was in a bedwars phase. Technoplane go nyyyeeerrmmm

NICE.
hi moon, welcome back to rpr!!

howley wrote:
hi moon, welcome back to rpr!!

:)
Hello and welcome to the RPR Family!
LunarMelody wrote:
Hello, I'm Moon/Luna/Melody (call me whatever you prefer)! I've been RP'ing for, like, years at this point, although I'm more used to chat roleplay rather than forum roleplay - I've been wanting to try out forum roleplay more recently, though! I'm a fan of most RP genres, but I really love roleplay that's focused on the characters and their development. I absolutely adore seeing characters develop (whether it be in a positive or negative direction, I don't mind, so long as it's interesting :p) over the course of the RP along with their changing relationship dynamics with others...

I'm also a cat person. (=`ω´= ) I have a Maine Coon & Persian mix, and she's not even a year yet. Her name is Misha! She's absolutely adorable and she has converted me. Dogs are cute, but it's hard to resist cats after owning one, lol.

In regards to fandoms, I like Danganronpa, Harry Potter, Hunter x Hunter, Demon Slayer, Puella Magi Madoka Magicka... etc.

Ah, and I've fallen into hololive hell. May the gods help me now, for there is no escape once one has entered.

Nice to meet you all! I've been on RP Repository before, but never really explored it much, so I'm happy to be back and properly checking things out now, haha. Getting a fresh start, you could say. It's a pleasure to be here with you all! <3

Hello and welcome! Always happy to see another friendly face! I hope that you feel at home here and find just what you're looking for.

Feel free to check out my page and characters to see if any of them sound interesting to you. I have a few of the genres I'm currently into listed on my profile as well. If nothing looks like a good fit, then I'm still open to messages to just chat. I love making new friends!

Welcome again! And have a fantastic day!

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

LunarMelody wrote:

Welcome to the Site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus