Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good evening

Just someone who enjoys roleplaying and thought I'd introduce myself. I don't usually have a lot of free time as much as I used to so if you do decide to get something started with me, please just be patient with me.
Welcome to RPR, hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome to RPR, Rieper!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
welcome hope you enjoy it here!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Welcome to rpr! Thanks for joining, I hope you have a good time! I'm always open for an rp if you'd ever like to do one!
Welcome to rpr and I hope you will enjoy your time here!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! We don't fear the Rieper! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a wonderful time here. <3

There's a lot to do and see, so make sure you check out the Getting Started Guide, the Help section, and the good old Community page! The rest of the things in the dropdown menu are also amazing. Very shiny. Much wow.
What kind of characters do you like? Do you have a favorite snack? Do you watch anime or movies or read any comics? These are all very important questions, I assure you. :P Hehe. I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and it's nice to meet you! I like animals and plants, and reading, and cooking, and dancing, and music. I don't play any instruments, though, unless you count... Freestyle wind harmonics... That don't have much tune at all... Hehe. I like listening to foreign songs and musical pieces, and also I like trying to pick out instruments from classical orchestras. That's pretty fun. Uhh, for hobbies, I like stories and comics and movies, and anime, and sometimes exercise. RP is fun but reading about the characters is even more fun. Hmmmm. I like lots of types of food... Uh... That's about all. Haha.
Don't forget to check out Epic Week, it's gonna be beautiful! Also remember to stomp on any site bugs that are bothering you. Or at least put them in a jar and release them outside. Huhuhu. And report to a moderator if something seems to be going wrong! Welp, see you around, maybe! :)

That's it from me for now, so thanks for reading! I'll maybe see you around the site, blah blah, who knows? :O Maybe in a Group or something. Those are great. Have a great time, stay fun, take care of yourself, and be good! Also, remember to take a deep breath or look at something relaxing when you feel down! Give yourself a break before trying again. Your mental health is important.
As always, have fun writing and don't be afraid to ask if you need some help or something; we're not so bad! :P Bye-bye! 🦕 🦋 🌹
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 -Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) ;D :P :O >.> <.< :3 :D :P :D :)
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good evening

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus