Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Yes, that's one of the things that got added. :)

I'm working on getting the inventory to be less scatterbrained, as well as the ability to see player/item names
I don't ever think I'll stop being amazed by the live edits and fixes you can pull off that top game companies can't seem to figure out.

If I'm being honest I'm really confused what top game companies are doing

Cutting costs by not caring maybe?
Also, with the little item explosions, I had some rock that blew out into the water. ^^;
So, with the animal enclosures, the counter goes down. Does it upgrade when it gets to 0?
With the feed

If it didn't go TOO far out into the water, if you stand close enough to it for awhile it will eventually "attract" toward you.
Beneficial bug I've hit a couple of times; sometimes ore loads inside other ore so you can rock while you rock.
It's like getting 50 cents back in change but it's actually two silver dollars and the cashier didn't notice.

@Magnakor - No. With the animal troughs, the 50 feed is their max capacity. They just hold the feed. Every once in awhile, the animals will eat one and drop an egg/milk in exchange
Gotcha!

It will appear outside the fence, near the relevant trough.

@AgentMoore I knew that was going to start happening when I cranked up the spawn rate XD But I'm not worried about it for now. Enjoy!

I think everyone is so drawn into farming they are content to let monsters roam free XD It is adorable
is there a more thorough guide than the page 1 of this chat??

@Tusitala2017 Not yet, but soon :)
like a web page with all the item pictures/names, what to use to pick them, and so on
ahhh okies

I'll cover the very basics in the news. Seems like Magnakor is collecting nitty gritty details I won't reveal myself though ;)

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus