its almost like its trying not to die :(
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

@Zelphyr I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THAT CONNECTION but yeah that scans XD
XD
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

4485 food
what connectiom

This is a bit hard to explain but I have male guinea pigs. One thing they do in place of mortal combat is dance fighting through a dance called the "Rumble Strut," where they sort of walk past each other on their tip-toes and shimmy their hips at varying speed while doing a deep purring sound. My oldest guinea pig, Mr. Truffle, is *apparently* very very good at the rumble strut. I have seen two guinea pigs now quit dance fighting and break down crying when they see him do his rumble strut.

I don't know if I should laugh or not

I don't quite understand it; his rumble strut mostly looks like every other rumble strut I've ever seen in my life, but apparently to a guinea pig there's some talent he has that I can't see.
oh
Truffle finally responded to Crunchy's challenges?

its both amusing and impressive at the same time
This is the most adorable thing I've heard all week XD

^^

Yeah Crunchie tried to throw hands today and Mr. Truffle rumble strutted for him. Crunchie had to go hide his face in Ghirardelli's side to cry.

aww

"Look at his tip toe! Listen to his purr! I CAN NEVER HOPE TO BE THAT MACHO!" seems to be the meaning behind the little tantrums they have when they see him go.
Can you imagine if human guys could resolve more of their conflicts through just dancing and purring at each other? XD

lmao

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus