Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all :)

AlphaWarlock

Hi there, thanks for taking a moment to read this little introduction of mine!

Used to have an account a couple years back and was on here avidly for about a year until university hit hard. But after closing the account, I've decided to start anew and try and spark my love of writing again with my education now behind me.

I'm transmasculine, and use he/him pronouns please! I consider myself an easy going guy who is friendly and minorly obsessed with animals and skulls...

Currently going through the process of adding a few characters to my account, some I've used before, some not. So far I've completed merman Caspian's profile who I haven't used before and am quite eager to for mxm 18+ romance fantasy rps only. Check out his profile for what my writing style is like.

I'm a huge animal lover and have a dog and several adorable rabbits, a pair of which I am actually fostering for the animal rescue charity I'm with. I hope to go into animal conservation at a wildlife rehabilitation centre one day soon.

Feel free to send me a message to discuss an rp or just a general chat. Especially if you like animals too!

Take care everyone,
~AlphaWarlock
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome back to RPR, I'm Ruri!
Welcome back! We hope you make some wonderful friends here!
Hello AlphaWarlock and welcome ack to RPR! :)
Welcome back, Alphawarlock! Congrats on finishing school and preparing for the next phase of your life. That sort of thing can definitely be overwhelming. We're glad to have you back and I'm sure you'll fit right in in no time.
Hello and welcome back. I hope you will stay here with us, and create wonderful stories.
Hey, welcome to RPR!
we welcome you with open hearts and open arms!
AlphaWarlock wrote:

Used to have an account a couple years back and was on here avidly for about a year until university hit hard. But after closing the account, I've decided to start anew and try and spark my love of writing again with my education now behind me.

I'm transmasculine, and use he/him pronouns please! I consider myself an easy going guy who is friendly and minorly obsessed with animals and skulls...

Currently going through the process of adding a few characters to my account, some I've used before, some not. So far I've completed merman Caspian's profile who I haven't used before and am quite eager to for mxm 18+ romance fantasy rps only. Check out his profile for what my writing style is like.

I'm a huge animal lover and have a dog and several adorable rabbits, a pair of which I am actually fostering for the animal rescue charity I'm with. I hope to go into animal conservation at a wildlife rehabilitation centre one day soon.

Feel free to send me a message to discuss an rp or just a general chat. Especially if you like animals too!

Take care everyone,
~AlphaWarlock

Hi, welcome to the RPR, we welcome you with open arms, again :)
AlphaWarlock Topic Starter

MacieLightfoot wrote:
Welcome to the site!
Thank you!

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome back to RPR, I'm Ruri!
Hi Ruri! Thank you!

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome back! We hope you make some wonderful friends here!
Thank you, I hope so too!

Falyn wrote:
Hello AlphaWarlock and welcome ack to RPR! :)
Thank you, Falyn! :)

Dndmama wrote:
Welcome back, Alphawarlock! Congrats on finishing school and preparing for the next phase of your life. That sort of thing can definitely be overwhelming. We're glad to have you back and I'm sure you'll fit right in in no time.
Thank you so much! It's certainly been a rough road, but so worth it.

Queen_Knight wrote:
Hello and welcome back. I hope you will stay here with us, and create wonderful stories.
Hey and thank you! Can't wait to get started. :)

Folklore wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Thank you!!

starwolf wrote:
we welcome you with open hearts and open arms!
Thank you very much, starwolf!

clxudy_tears wrote:
AlphaWarlock wrote:

Take care everyone,
~AlphaWarlock

Hi, welcome to the RPR, we welcome you with open arms, again :)
Thank you so much! Good to be back :)
Welcome to RPR, AlphaWarlock! :D

Us transmascs gotta stick together! >:)

a18157bdfc4b50b184fccc66c226d047.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus