Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » DRAWING YOUR OCs!

Hello friends! The title is QUITE obvious but anyway I'm bored so I wanna draw some Oc's!

The drawing time might vary but I'll get it done as soon as possible!

(This idea is inspired by appleminte)

Thank you for your time (and Ocs) -Sora
Wandering_Mary

Well may I offer an OC to the drawing board? I'd probably give you Dark, and Void, as they are the same OC
MHAFangirl Topic Starter

Wandering_Mary wrote:
Well may I offer an OC to the drawing board? I'd probably give you Dark, and Void, as they are the same OC

Of course you can, I don't mind at all!
Primrose-Chan

If you don't mind could you possibly draw this girl? I'm obsessed with her and working on drawing her myself, actually.

207297_eC3FFtSW.png
May I offer Mei? There’s a pic of her I got online on my profile, but the description says more about her appearance and personality. If you could please send it over via PMs too?

Mei
ChibiWeeb

I'd like to offer Nathcal, in his bounty hunter outfit which consists of:

(Clothing)
A longcoat in beige coloring, with a black shirt underneath, which is used for extra armor
Goggles on the head, used for a HUD

And then he has a more softer face which looks a bit more optimistic, pale skin, and short brown hair that's slightly curly. He also carries a DLT-19x sniper rifle on his back, and a DL-44 on his hip.
could you maybe draw Rin please you can check out his profile :)
Jack LeBeau (played by Raspberry_Beret)

I don't know if you can, but if possible, could you draw this character? He's such a sweet guy and he's deserving of some art.
Do you have an example of something done in your usually style?
Might I offer up my Staff Sergeant, wearing the British No.2 Army Service dress? If possible too, carrying something like a M4A1 or an L85A2? I would appreciate it, thank you very much. :)
May I offer this character? He’s a favorite of mine to role-play with!
Would you mind drawing this guy? Draw him without his jacket, I would like to see him drawn please.
MHAFangirl Topic Starter

Thatnerdychick wrote:

Yeah, would you like me to put a picture up on here or put a picture in a PM?
MHAFangirl wrote:
Hello friends! The title is QUITE obvious but anyway I'm bored so I wanna draw some Oc's!

The drawing time might vary but I'll get it done as soon as possible!

(This idea is inspired by appleminte)

Thank you for your time (and Ocs) -Sora
Would you mind drawing Wilbur or?-
would you please draw her and her daughter there's some more pictures for reference on their profile
Charis (played anonymously)

You could draw this character if you want. I'd appreciate it, but no pressure of course; you don't have to do it.
MHAFangirl wrote:
Thatnerdychick wrote:

Yeah, would you like me to put a picture up on here or put a picture in a PM?

Pm
Would you be willing to try drawing out Tyro? Hes a little hard to explain the design for but it would be cool as all can be to actually see a design on paper..id draw him myself but i cant for the life of me do people ://
*: //
Hello If you're still drawing characters would you be willing to draw my character Horra? If you have any Questions about her you can message me! Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » DRAWING YOUR OCs!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus