Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Random Rp For Everyone

*A metal seems to flow out of her wrists from what look like massive bracelets*
801 (played by ChristopherBarnesII)

I don’t think that’s necessary here Nella, unless your just showing off.
*it stays close to her, basically holding it against the evo hearts* Thats uh...Not me
Hawks (played by Sparkles)

y’all weird
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

he gives hawks an indifferent look
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

she appears from nowhere "Silence bird brain"
Denki gasped as he appeared from behind a door, he didn't expect to see anyone here that he knew. Denki's eyes were wide from seeing Hawks here! The well known pro hero!

"HAWKS!!!?????"
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

A wild Alien Hominid appeared!
"amogus"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

After ending up in a strange bar, Azumi and her son, Ren, end up in somewhere. They could not describe it, in fact, it was totally random.

"Now where did we end up?", Azumi said, annoyed
Suzuki Family (played by BB-Neesan)

The Suzuki family entered the random room and sat down, feeling a little lost and confused as they always did when called to one place.
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Rykle entered the bar she didn't know what kind of bar it was until she saw the Suzuki Family walking in she greeted them with a smile
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

Cyphrus (Controlling the body of a young woman) walked into the bar. "I was told someone wanted to meet me here?
Lady Red (played by Reithesniper)

Lady red would appear in a forest.. on top of a Mana powered tank, for some unknown reason they'd be rolling through a forest, the. Woman on the barrel looked mad tired mostly from casting the protection spell she casted, as she'd made it thicker than a neutron star (not really, its about as durable as vibrainum, so pretty tough still)

"Where even are we?" She muttered to herself deeply confused

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Random Rp For Everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus