Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you!

FrogWitch

I've been RolePlaying for quite some time / around 7-8 years / but because of my busy academic schedule, haven't had enough leisure time to enjoy it. Hopefully, that will change now that I'm here!

I mostly work with fantasy, romance / MxM romances are my favorite / and horror genres. Prefer to write long paragraphs with detailed descriptions, but I can always adjust the length according to my RP partner!

So, yeah...Let's all get along! ( ゚▽゚)/
welcome to our community we are a very open community and very glad you joined if you want to role-play you can message me :) have fun!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, FrogWitch!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome, FrogWitch! Hope you enjoy your time here!
FrogWitch Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
welcome to our community we are a very open community and very glad you joined if you want to role-play you can message me :) have fun!

Hello! Thank you for the greeting ^^ And, sure! I would love to RP
FrogWitch Topic Starter

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Welcome to RPR, FrogWitch!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll make sure to do my research ^^
FrogWitch Topic Starter

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thank you! btw I love your icon it's so cute <3
FrogWitch Topic Starter

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome, FrogWitch! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you! I definitely willll
Hello and welcome to RPR!!
FrogWitch wrote:
I've been RolePlaying for quite some time / around 7-8 years / but because of my busy academic schedule, haven't had enough leisure time to enjoy it. Hopefully, that will change now that I'm here!

I mostly work with fantasy, romance / MxM romances are my favorite / and horror genres. Prefer to write long paragraphs with detailed descriptions, but I can always adjust the length according to my RP partner!

Hey there, Welcome to the RPR! I love your username :)
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR, FrogWitch! :D

You ever want a horror RP, PM me! ;D

giphy.gif
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome witchfrog to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you FrogWitch! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
FrogWitch Topic Starter

Slayer1234 wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR!!

Thank you!
FrogWitch Topic Starter

clxudy_tears wrote:
FrogWitch wrote:

Hey there, Welcome to the RPR! I love your username :)

Thank you haha! I think it's one of the best usernames I've ever made up
FrogWitch Topic Starter

raginghomomuffin wrote:
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. i'm always here if you need someone to chat with! :D
tenor.gif

Thank you! And ofc! My PM's always open for chit-chats ^^
FrogWitch Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR, FrogWitch! :D

You ever want a horror RP, PM me! ;D

giphy.gif

Hello! Sure, I would love to!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus