Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello, all! I'm really bad at introductions, I get all nervous and tend to ramble, but I'll do my best!

So, I've been writing for a long time, and roleplay is still one of my favorite escapes. I certainly like to think I've improved over the years, gotten better than what I was capable of in those old days long gone. Whatever the case, I always give my all and constructive advice is welcome. We never stop learning!

I do a lot of canon stuff. My main fandom is the Witcher; particularly Witcher 3, and even more specifically the Blood and Wine expansion. I'm a Dettlaff van der Eretein player (and I doubt I'll ever have any luck, but I continue to seek a Regis, mainly, or Geralt; other Witcher characters to interact with is always a bonus). I do have some original characters of my own, mostly from the Dark Souls and Bloodborne verses, but the vast majority still need work and aren't always what I'm craving to play.

Anyway! I think I've rambled on enough! So, in closing, I'm pretty shy, but I promise I'm friendly. Finding people to talk to and making new friends is every bit as important to me as finding new roleplay opportunities and partners, and I'm always open to messages!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great day!
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the website! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
welcome to the community! everyone is very open on here!
Welcome to RPR Dettlaff, definitely take the time to look around Find RP and have fun. :)
Greetings Dettlaff. Good to see a Witcher character on RPR. I was just mentioning to my group of writers what we could do with some Witcher-inspired characters.

Good to meet you.
Dettlaff wrote:
Hello, all! I'm really bad at introductions, I get all nervous and tend to ramble, but I'll do my best!

So, I've been writing for a long time, and roleplay is still one of my favorite escapes. I certainly like to think I've improved over the years, gotten better than what I was capable of in those old days long gone. Whatever the case, I always give my all and constructive advice is welcome. We never stop learning!

I do a lot of canon stuff. My main fandom is the Witcher; particularly Witcher 3, and even more specifically the Blood and Wine expansion. I'm a Dettlaff van der Eretein player (and I doubt I'll ever have any luck, but I continue to seek a Regis, mainly, or Geralt; other Witcher characters to interact with is always a bonus). I do have some original characters of my own, mostly from the Dark Souls and Bloodborne verses, but the vast majority still need work and aren't always what I'm craving to play.

Anyway! I think I've rambled on enough! So, in closing, I'm pretty shy, but I promise I'm friendly. Finding people to talk to and making new friends is every bit as important to me as finding new roleplay opportunities and partners, and I'm always open to messages!

Hey there, Dettlaff! Welcome to the RPR!
Mando Topic Starter

Folklore wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR!

Thank you for the welcome!
Mando Topic Starter

RussianRxulette wrote:
Welcome to the website! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me.

Thanks for the welcome and it's nice to meet you! I'll certainly keep the offer in mind for once I'm settled.
Mando Topic Starter

raginghomomuffin wrote:
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. i'm always here if you need someone to chat with! :D
tenor.gif

That's so nice of you, thank you!
Mando Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
welcome to the community! everyone is very open on here!

It's nice to have finally found a place where people are open and friendly!
Mando Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR Dettlaff, definitely take the time to look around Find RP and have fun. :)

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to exploring the site more as I get settled in.
Mando Topic Starter

WinterBlackDraoi wrote:
Greetings Dettlaff. Good to see a Witcher character on RPR. I was just mentioning to my group of writers what we could do with some Witcher-inspired characters.

Good to meet you.

That's pleasant to hear, as I've had less than ideal reception and luck in other places.

It's good to meet you, and if you ever need a Witcher muse, I'll surely be here.
Mando Topic Starter

clxudy_tears wrote:
Dettlaff wrote:

Hey there, Dettlaff! Welcome to the RPR!

Thank you for such a nice welcome!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I ahve heard of The Witcher, and it's an epic series! Not sure if you've seen the Netflix show (season 2 should be out soon), but there is a show on Netflix about it. Anyway, enjoy your stay!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello! :D
Hello and Welcome to RPR!!!!
Wandering_Mary

hello person, I'd like to do an RP with you someday

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus