Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR, Dettlaff! :D

200.gif
DeathandtheMaiden

Hello and welcome Dettlaff. What type of blood do you like, maybe I can provide it? :)
🌈Hi and welcome to RoleplayRepository!🌈

Name is Cassandra and I'm so glad seeing new people here almost every day! This site is excellent for roleplaying and I think everyone can agree! Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay and If you ever want to roleplay check my acc and hmu! see ya later!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find some perfect rp partners to escape the real world x3
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I don't think you need to worry, we all get nervous from time to time and I'm bad at introductions, myself. But other than that I hope you enjoy it here and find it easy to relax. Everyone is really nice and due to the vast number of people on the site, it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for be it a friend or roleplay partner. Once more, enjoy!
Hello Dett welcome to the RPR ROLEPLAY Family 😸
Mando Topic Starter

ChaosRain16 wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I ahve heard of The Witcher, and it's an epic series! Not sure if you've seen the Netflix show (season 2 should be out soon), but there is a show on Netflix about it. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Hello, and thanks for the welcome!

I also have a few friends that watch the Witcher TV series! I keep saying I will, but somehow sitting to watch a show is harder for me than sitting to play a game, haha.
Mando Topic Starter

MacieLightfoot wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Thanks so much!
Mando Topic Starter

Leighoflight wrote:
Hello! :D

Hello to you, too!
Mando Topic Starter

Slayer1234 wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RPR!!!!

Hello, and thank you for the welcome!
Mando Topic Starter

Wandering_Mary wrote:
hello person, I'd like to do an RP with you someday

Hello, there! I'm still getting settled, but you can always message me.
Mando Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Hello, hello! And thank you! <3
Mando Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Dettlaff! :D

200.gif

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome!
Mando Topic Starter

DeathandtheMaiden wrote:
Hello and welcome Dettlaff. What type of blood do you like, maybe I can provide it? :)

Hello, and thank you for the welcome! As for blood, well, there's certainly no bad type. :)
Mando Topic Starter

CassandraCass wrote:
🌈Hi and welcome to RoleplayRepository!🌈

Name is Cassandra and I'm so glad seeing new people here almost every day! This site is excellent for roleplaying and I think everyone can agree! Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay and If you ever want to roleplay check my acc and hmu! see ya later!

Hello, and thanks for the welcome! I'm certainly glad to have found this place. It's nice to join a community where people are welcoming. As I get settled in, I'll check your account out! :)
Mando Topic Starter

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

Hello, and let me thank you for the welcome and the helpful links! I'm glad to be here and look forward to meeting more people and writing!
Mando Topic Starter

EagleBearer wrote:
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find some perfect rp partners to escape the real world x3

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome and the kind words! :)
Mando Topic Starter

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I don't think you need to worry, we all get nervous from time to time and I'm bad at introductions, myself. But other than that I hope you enjoy it here and find it easy to relax. Everyone is really nice and due to the vast number of people on the site, it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for be it a friend or roleplay partner. Once more, enjoy!

Thank you!

I agree, really. We all have our nervous moments. But, with how welcoming you and so many others have been, I can say I'm feeling much more comfortable now. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus