Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Epox (played by X2C)

(so what genera are you in?)
Okami Amaterasu (played by Shadeslayer45)

((yes?
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(Lol. Told you.)
(She’s also just the goddess of the sun, not creation. From what i remember.)

Yami blinks. “Now this is awesome!”
Epox (played by X2C)

(OOC - again what genera are you in?)

she just tilts her head confused as she stares at yami "what do you mean child?"
Epox (played by X2C)

Okami - (OOC Are you talking to me or Yami?)
Shadeslayer45

((the response in RP was to yang i did not respond to you
Robin (played by Jaws)

Okami Amaterasu wrote:
it nods its head as soon as she said god a bright flash of light fills the bar and standing before yami a glowing sun shaped disk on her back was the goddess of creation from japanese mythology amaterasu gl-1454865-1620069590.png

She covers her eyes from the bright flash of light with her arm. "Holy kak, that was bright", she said as she uncovers her eyes.

Yami blinks. “Well first, you’re Amaterasu right? You’re one of my favorite gods, despite the fact that I’m not a creature of darkness.. hey, maybe you could change that, but anyways, also, I’m standing in front of a god in general….”

"only if you wish for it my child i can change that i can bathe you in the purifying light of the sun"

Yami nods. “Yes, please… as much as immortal being immortal is fun, the demon part is a really big pain… since well, everyone hates me and stuff…”

she simply grabs her celestial brush and writes a symbol on yami head removing her demonic attributes
Epox (played by X2C)

(OOC - Once again I do not wish to interrupt your game, but what Genera are you playing? I'd like to know for future reference.)

((it doesn't matter

((go ham lol
Epox (played by X2C)

(Ham ????)

((use any genre

(So…. I was thinking that because of the transformation, her magic actually changes to Light magic almost… or something based off of it. And she basically becomes like, idk, and angel or something. IDK)
Epox (played by X2C)

(ooc - so at this place anyone can interact, despite whatever genera they are in??)

((affirmative

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus