Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(... yare yare daze.... and here i thought my logic explained it....)
Lady Red (played by Reithesniper)

((I normally have my characters get a power boost either at random or for a feat out of rp, like Tora eating a phoenix))
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm. I wonder what Lance is up to today." Matt said to himself as he went to go find him.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi and Lafella are now doing some sort of... finger gun duel, cowboy style. They ready their finger pistols and...

"Pew!"

Both of the two shot each other with imaginary bullets. Unsure as to who won, they settled it in another game of rock paper scissors, where Azumi lost and slapped Lafella once more. She refused to elaborate on this behavior.

Red is in the corner still beating Tora mostly because she can

Cue Matt just blinking at Lady Red. "Jeez. Some person is getting beat up in the corner." Emo0005.jpg
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

"Im fine, nobody can hurt me like this, but shes going through her vampire rage thing-"

"Huh. Well, best for me to walk on out of here before i'm next." And cue Matt just walking away i guess.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren is hopelessly trying to comprehend the interactions between his kitsune mother and Lafella. This is the only time he has observed his mother act this unpredictable.

"Note to self", Ren said to himself, "Don't let mom play team fortress 2 and spam schadenfreude at walls while playing demoman"

Red runs to honey, in return honey just slams her wrist into her mouth, suprisingly not being turned, Red is back to normal "phew-"

"God damn-"'

"Blood is fun" :D
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

She'd float over to him on her broom "im fine..I think-"

Uh, yeah. Matt just continues walking away. You can see by his reaction right here. -> tumblr-n3c9wy71f-D1twdbjwo1-540.jpg

Red is now walking around a bit more sane now, smells like smoke in here now
Cue Nolegs just laying down on Matt's head. "Well. If i were you, Matt. I suggest staying a good amount of distance from her if you don't wanna get beat up to a pulp by a woman." Nolegs said, snorting from laughing

"I heard that" she'd warp over, and picked the cat up "hmmm..."
Cue random blink. Emo0135.jpg

"Welp, i ain't helping you in this situation." Matt said, sighing deep. Emo0017.jpg

She then punts Nolegs

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus