Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Isaac Moriah wrote:
"I'm just a kid. But i'm just dead now. I bleeded to death in the backrooms after getting stabbed.

(( Sorry friend, disappeared for a moment... ))

Five finished off his sandwich and turned around to face Isaac, leaning his elbows back on the counter. "Think it's something time traveling could change? Might could do something about it." He said, though had a cold sound to his voice.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your not god don't play with the time space continuum kid"

Shade Waker wrote:
"your not god don't play with the time space continuum kid"

Five gave Shade Waker a look that seemed very...not sane.
"Who are you? My father?" He asked, raising a brow.

"I'll tell you who can play with the time space continuum and who can't, okay?" Five grinned, baring his teeth.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"My studies", Azumi approached Five wearing glasses and holding a book on her hand, "During my 500 years worth of education indicate that time travelling of any kind can result in very... let us say unsavory consequences".

shade raised a brow the kid was no dracula, nor was he a siren five's would be met with a glare that could melt steel and pulverize boulders "no you will not tell me who can and can't play with the time space continuum kid because trust me i've fought and killed a lot of people stronger and more powerful then you during my time alive so trust me i don't fear you. i've seen what messing with time brings about do you want to bear the burden of knowing you destroyed a timeline killed countless untold millions just so someone who can be revived doesn't die?"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Five Hargreeves wrote:
Isaac Moriah wrote:
"I'm just a kid. But i'm just dead now. I bleeded to death in the backrooms after getting stabbed.

Five finished off his sandwich and turned around to face Isaac, leaning his elbows back on the counter. "Think it's something time traveling could change? Might could do something about it." He said, though had a cold sound to his voice.
"You do know i'm a ghost right?" Isaac said, blinking once.

Five continued to have the teeth-baring smile, "And I went through an entire apocalypse where I was all alone, no one else but me, not even my family, just assassins that time travel as well." He shrugged. "I grew up alongside these assassins until I was...58, was it?"

Five looked around, crawled over the counter, grabbed a glass and some liquor, poured himself some and crawled back over it, leaving money on the counter again. "Let's just say I'm not a kid." He then proceeded to tip the glass, putting the brim of it to his lips.

"then if you weren't a child you wouldn't just casually offer to destroy a timeline so nonchalant kid also spare me the "went through the apocalypse"

Isaac Moriah wrote:
Five Hargreeves wrote:
Isaac Moriah wrote:

"You do know i'm a ghost right?" Isaac said, blinking once.

(( My bad, is he a ghost? I don't know anything about that video-game. :P ))

((Yes.))

Shade Waker wrote:
"then if you weren't a child you wouldn't just casually offer to destroy a timeline so nonchalant kid also spare me the "went through the apocalypse"

Five downed the whole glass with hardly any breaks in-between, then set the glass down.
"Did you miss the part with the whole time assassins thing? I've learned sneaky little ways to get past destroying timelines." Five snickered.

"Learned some, uh, other things too. But if you're lucky, you won't have to see all that." Five tapped his fingers on the counter.

(( Crap. Thanks for the heads up. That messed the RP up a bit, eh? ))

((not really shade is naturally a harda** because of his past its all in his bio

(( Ah, got ya. ))

"pfft please in two minutes i'd have you bleeding out on the floor granted i don't get bored or annoyed with you enough to just end you in one blow"

Five debated on having another glass of liquor, but decided against it. He didn't want to be like Klaus, his brother.

"Two minutes? I'll have you in one." Five said, baring his teeth again.

"Piece of..." He muttered the last part.

his eyes glow a dim red and he reaches for one of the three pistols around his waist wiping it out so fast the side of the barrel collides with the mans head if he lived it would hurt like hell
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue a random thud here. This got this place shaking for a whole second and a half.

"Oh what the hell?- Don't tell me there's an earthquake-" Isaac said, as he just facepalms in ghost.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus