Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

There was a flash of bright, blue light, before Five appeared behind Shade. He had grabbed an axe that seemed to be from the storage room (why was it in there?) and held it in his hands. "Got to be faster than space itself." He said, out-of-breath, grin only growing bigger across his face. He swung the axe in attempt to at least gaze Shade.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

and then three bullets went through five's stomach this would require him to dodge and since well shade wasn't human and thus could smell and react faster then five would expect well...

"and you need to stop thinking your unkillable kid"

(( Should use "attempts" and "tries", it makes action/fighting scenes fair for both players. :) ))

((idrm

((shade has just spent his entire life in combat so he's really really adept at murdering people

Five muttered to himself, looking at the blood quickly forming on his argyle vest. "I'll admit, slick move." Five swung the axe again, slashing into Shade's torso clothing.

it bounces off his body armor and he grabs the handle of the axe and crushes it turning around he raises a fist swinging it forward to crush in five's ribs

(( I just kind of get awkward and unsure what to do in cases like this, because there isn't an easy way to dodge without sounding like you're in denial, lmao ))

((i mean tbf unless he teleported faster then a bullet at close range you can't really avoid it

((by the time the BANG was heard all three rounds would have entered his body

((but yeah i understand what your getting at

Five was knocked back, sliding across the floor, causing some of the blood from his stomach splattered on the floor.

Five glanced up, getting a slight insane look on his face, coughing and wheezing. "Wanna play this, huh? You really want to play this?" Five stood up, holding his stomach.

(( Okay, at least I'm making sense, lol... I'm always afraid I sound stupid or something ))

"if you want to live surrender trust me i've taken human life and i'm not against taking yours" he stares at fives he pulls off the second Desert Eagle XIX and loads a new clip into both pistols "come at me"

((i reccomend taking a look at shades profile so you can get a grasp on his powers abilities and gear
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Noel was eating popcorn, watching this fight

"You should stop em"

"Give it a few minutes" Noel says contiuing to eat

(( Holy crap man, the guy's got some stuff doesn't he-- ))

((high tech body armor five guns since someone gave him one two swords body armor a set of armor that can stop rounds fired from 50 calibur rifles

((and really powerful sword someone gave to him after his original blade broke

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus