Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five quickly teleported, grabbed one of the chairs at the front of the counter then slung it at Shade, then proceeded to hop onto the counter and grabbed a hold of one of the metal alcohol mixing canisters and aimed it for the lights overhead of Shade, attempting to shatter the glass and have the whole set-up all on Shade.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just smirked and reappeared from fives shadow breathing into his ear he simply says..."boo" if five did not react he would feel the cold steel of a blade made by drael which according to him was made from metal gathered at the edges of numerous universes a blade made by drael to replace shade damaged sword

(( That's pretty crazy. So like, is Shade from a video-game or anime, or did you create him? Either way, he's kind of cool. ))

((you are looking at a hand crafted OC made by me
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Honey wrote:
Noel was eating popcorn, watching this fight

"You should stop em"

"Give it a few minutes" Noel says contiuing to eat
"I'ma ghost now. Boo- :D"

"Sh**" He swore and teleported again, then came back holding a rifle. "Not the only one with guns." Five wheezed, attempting to hold the rifle with one hand until he was ready to aim, because he was trying to keep pressure on his stomach wounds.
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel continues to watch, raising the bucket with her wings, to her mouth ever once and while to eat
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And cue Anna just standing next to Noel. On the other side- "Hello-"

(( Cool man... Five is just a character from "The Umbrella Academy" and I figured this was the place to see if I could even roleplay as him. ))

and he just reappears infront of five emerging from the shadow and grabs barrel of the gun and with one hand bends the barrel his eyes glowing deep crimson "give up or keep going and die i do not care"

Five Hargreeves wrote:
(( Cool man... Five is just a character from "The Umbrella Academy" and I figured this was the place to see if I could even roleplay as him. ))

((never watched it but i hope you don't look at shade as being brokenly OP he's just well very well equipped for a fight

Noel smiles at Anna's presence and offers some of the popcorn "I should stop them, but unless it gets bad im not doing much-"

"Popcorn." Om nom nom-

"Dont eat it all unless your make me more" she'd say still interested

Suddenly, Luther Hargreeves, a really big and muscular, tall man wearing a turtleneck and a black jacket came into the bar and noticed Five. "Dammit, Five-" His breath hitched.

Five glanced over at Luther, flashing a grin and then teleported again. "Five, no, stop it." Luther sighed and managed to grab a hold of Five's shoulder before he got to teleport again. "Hands off, idiot, I've got t--" Five abruptly coughed blood, a lot of it. Luther shook his head and picked Five up. "Come on-" He held him like he was a child, which, he sort of was, psychically.

"I can win t-" Five said, voice hoarse, blood rolling down his mouth.
"This guy's from a different...er, what do you call it." Luther tried to figure out what it was called.

Luther glanced at Noel and Anna, "Help me out here. Starts with a U?" He was trying to think of the word 'Universe' but wasn't quite sure.

(( Eek- I had no idea what to do, because I don't feel as if Five would surrender- So I just put in another Hargreeve, lmao- ))

"i'm from a different universe a lot more violent one" he unloads the guns throwing the clips into the pouches around his waist and the guns back into their holster on his back ((like i said shade is someone who is very equipped for a fight for the setting he was designed around

(( And since Trixie's bar this multi-verse thing, whatever. *shrug* ))

"I got popcorn packets to heat up, so. It's no problem." Anna said, shrugging slightly.

"I wonder if ill ever get to kick anyone-" she'd mutter, casually forgeting her bones are holo and breaking her wings after leaning on tjem the wrong way "oh..... Ow"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus