Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five looked at Noel, "Well, don't do it again, this is a mess!" Five said, swinging forcefully at a few of the Daleks in one swing. "Honestly!" He rolled his eyes, swinging at another one of the Daleks.
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel chuckles "Sorry, didnt know thats what he was talking about-"
Mrs Mason (played by randomentity777)

"Don't worry, I will put a stop to them."

"Luckily, I've had my share of semi-robotic entities, *cough* AJ *COUGH* so this shouldn't be too hard." Five teleported and appeared somewhere else, behind some of the Daleks and swung the baseball at their heads.

" Ma'am please dont exert yourself" she'd mutter takung control of Maki and Inka willingly joins, as they move around the room rather quickly, either crushing the Daleks or kicking it into scrap

(( Its too late for me to be up right now))

Five teleported, then reappeared holding an axe this time. "Calls for desperate measures." He said, suddenly slicing open of the Daleks open with the axe.

(( Sleep >:( You need rest!!!! It's important. /gen ))

"I'd stand back if I were you, sweetie." Mrs Mason glows with energy and transforms into a massive purple blob monster which engulfs all the Daleks and their ship, and then breaking it down into nothing. She then changes back into her regular appearance of a pregnant woman in 1950s period attire. "Could have used some ketchup, but whatevs."
Inka Anatemori (played by Reithesniper)

Inka is genuinely surprised for once "So she wasnt normal.."

Five looked at Mrs. Mason with a raised brow, and he gently put down his axe. "Well. Was that expected? No. Strange? Yes." He shugged.

"I've got to get back to the academy though, before Klaus does something stupid. Or Luther. Or Diego. Or...actually you know what, all of them, really." Five said, looking at his watch.

He then teleported away, leaving no trace except for the destroyed Daleks.

(( I'm glad I came to check the chat, lol~ If there was anytime to use Five in a RP, now was the time. Teleporting out of no where trope worked good for that lmao. ))
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just messing around with both cards and runes. He pulled out this card called "The Tower". "Oh crap- 6 troll bombs spawning in people!"

Cue 6 explosions here- "Didn't knew they set off very fast-"

"Well, that was an interesting journey, wasn't it?"

"Yeah-"

((Dead chat xd))

(( oof xd ))

"Best to avoid that card-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus