Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pango (played by Reithesniper)

Pango runs back with a fruit basket before running in a circle and then running into a door

Vibes
Skylus Sontat (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Skylus took a bite out of the apple

She walks over to Skylus, a basket of apples from outside her little city, these apples were colored purple and crimson
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Isaac is probably just laying there. Probably sleep or he's just ded- yeah he's probs sleep.
Skylus Sontat (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd grabbed another apple when he'd finished the first

Pango smiled, "You seem weak....I recognize that" she'd pat Skylus' head, "You should visit my city"
Tari - The Meta Runner (played by randomentity777)

Tari is busy playing video games.
Ramona Dama (played by Reithesniper)

Ramona walks over "Oh wow...can I join?" She'd ask

"Sure!"

Cue Isaac doing a handstand jump and into a front-flip for a higher jump... Then he flopped. "Oof. Still need to work on my landings, seriously."

Theo Stark wrote:
Theo gives the orange to Isaac.

Theo hates oranges
"Orange. OM NOM NOM-" Orange! HP up! You feel refreshed... REALLY refreshed.
Ramona Dama (played by Reithesniper)

Ramona quite literally hacks in a player two, and creates a controller for her nanotech "Old school technology....ah my favorite" she'd smile joining Tari

Cue Isaac just attempting to do the same thing... but he failed again. "Ow- My nose-"

Pango pulls out a pistol and casually tries to shoot Noel but it just kinda got absorbed by her body-

Cue Isaac just blinking. "I'm- I'm not even going to question that honestly."
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Pango attempts to swing a stop sign into her neck Dio style it beheads her but her head reforms out of snow, as she absorbed the sign "Can you stop?"

Cue Isaac just blinking again. Then he goes back to what he was doing. Somehow, he finally hits the landing. "Nice, that's one perfect landing."

Tari, using her cybernetics to enhance her hand-eye coordination, is dominating Ramona in the game they're playing. "I'm anything but old school, you know."

Cue Isaac just looking over, before pulling out a controller as well. "Yo, can i join in?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus