Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five ran out of bullets so he lowered the rifle, trying to find a grenade, but he hadn't brought any this time.

Suddenly...Five felt a sharp pain shoot through his shoulder.
Five dropped the rifle and grasped at his shoulder as blood (and water from the melting icicle) poured from his shoulder.

"Da-Damn...Dammit-" He bit his lip, trying to not act like he was in too much pain.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Timeout!" Peanut paused the battle then suddenly, health bars were revealed on top of Five. This is just temporary since this is a team battle. "This is your health bar. The one's in Blue is your teammate's health bar. So, listen up. Every time you get hit, your health starts to decrease. If your HP depletes fully, you'll be down during the battle and someone has to revive ya."
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

She sighs.

"And I thought that Fortnite was difficult."

"Didja really had to make a video game reference to Fortnite?"

(Video Game References Count: 2)

Five looked at Peanut, holding his shoulder; then looked up at his health bar. When did that get there?
And it seemed to have decreased in health, whatever it was.

"Good...to know..." He said through his teeth, his arm giving him pain.

"Yup."

"Alright, continue on." Peanut walked away to the off-screen.
Samuel William Winchester (played anonymously)

Lucifer Morningstar wrote:

"I haven't even asked yet, kiddo."

The Fallen Archangel said, crossing his arms. He tilted his head, but that grin never faded.

"I want you, Sam. Not to possess you. I don't need to wear the ol' Sam suit to prom anymore. Not with Michael gone and was Crowley did with Nick here. I just wanna have fun, like we used to in the Cage"

Sam paid no mind to the issue with the mech. That problem was small compared to the threat Lucifer posed. And as such, the young hunter didn't take his multicolored eyes off of him.

"It's never going to happen."

He said firmly, but with a barely concealed waver. A very slight flinch had racked his body upon Lucifer's mention of the Cage.

The what?
The battle suddenly returned.

Five teleported to quickly dodge a icicle, and he barely dodged it.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo." (Translation: "The Mech's gonna grab another ability, fellas.")

"Okay."

Suddenly, the Mech 'inhaled' another object, this time being a whole tree. Good gosh...
Leaf Ability!

She looks at the Mech. "Leaf ability?"

She begins laughing

"Leafs are poisonous, avoid them at all costs. Also, if the mech does a leaf shield, try to break it before it unleashes a leaf storm."

"Okay.."
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby just blankly blinks. As they still have the fire ability. "Poyo?" (Translation: "Serious?")

she smiles.
Lucifer Morningstar (played anonymously)

Lucifer let out an exasperated sigh. He was getting rather annoyed. Not only with Sam, but also with the distracting chaos going on around them. The Fallen Archangel lifted a hand and snapped, and unless the mech had some way to resist the power of Satan himself, a being who could destroy universes, it would dissolve in to a fine mist and blow away in the breeze.

"Alright, Sammy. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. And we both know I don't like the word 'No'."

He said as he took a step towards the taller male.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus