Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five tried to catch Korby, since they got out of his arms to throw Nolegs out the window and bonk him on the head with the same table like last time. "Korby, Korby- Calm down!" Five teleported and tried to grab Korby again.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Little dude's fast! Something gotta make em distracted like Food!

(Psst, if you see somethin' in green. This means it's a hint.)

Five looked around, "Does anyone have any food?!" He called to the others.
Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

"...I...I have a Gingernut!" Vischer held up a gingernut biscuit.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I got three burgers, two tomatoes and a cookie!"

Five teleported to Vischer, grabbed the Gingernut, and teleported in-front of Isaac and grabbed the food he offered too. "Should be enough!" He said before teleporting in Korby's path.
"Korby! Look! Food!" Five held the food in his arms.

Cue Korby already to Five. The shaking intensifies. This is why no one should mention the trigger word.

Five set the food down in-front of Korby and knelt down, stroking Korby's head. "It's okay...It's okay..." He said in that soft voice again.

Korby starts to calm down, as they start to sit down on the floor.

Five smiled and sat with them.
And as a small, inner-thought-transforms-into-an-outer-thought, Five purred; "You should come visit the Umbrella Academy someday. I think my other siblings would love to meet you."

Cue Isaac just peeking over. "Is it over?-"

(( Oi, I have to go... It's nearing my bedtime. ))

He looked at Isaac and nodded yes.
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

Walking into the bar Ahlam is bombarded with a cocktail of scents, taking a look around he can't help but smile to himself. Immediately seeing an open spot at the bar as he walks over. Peeling his favorite fur lined leather bomber jacket, placing it on the stool next to him as he leans on his arms looking up and down the bar. Curious as to what options on fresh are available in this establishment?
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Ciao!”, Robin said to Ahlam. The vulpe gave him one of her signature smiles as her ears were perked. In her hand, she held a tankard of butterbeer.

Cue Isaac just putting a large piece of paper to the wall. It seems to be a warning and all that. Anyway, this warning says: "I know, everyone has their trigger words but this one is terrible. Whatever the hell you do, do not say Krimah or else a certain someone will become hyper. (and i'm pretty sure you get thrown out a window and get hit by a table or a chair. i learned it the hard way.)

((Behold, dead chat xd))
Robin (played by Jaws)

She read the paper and twirled a lock of her ginger hair. Her ear remained perked as she tried to figure out the exact person.
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

She entered the room with a book in hand, immediately sliding herself into a booth before ordering hot chocolate. She came to relax but also enjoy the presence of others around her.
Robin (played by Jaws)

The smell of wolf hit her nose as she walked away from the paper.
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Not triggering any sounds, faputa made her way towards Robin

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus