Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

Vischer poked his head through one of the broken windows. Why was this place so destroyed?
With a thick accent, Vischer said; "Does anyone have anything explosive?" Vischer asked, narrowing his eyes; "Liquid, specifically?"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo." (Translation: "Giant mech attacked here.")

Vischer looked at Korby, unknowing what he said. "Hold on, green ball." He pulled out a tiny earbud-like invention and stuck it on his ear. "Speak again?"

He pointed at the invention, "Translator, if you're questioning."

"Poyo poyo." (Translation: "I said, giant mech attacked here.")

Vischer had a bewildered expression across his teal face. "Giant mech?! Oh, that sounds amazing!" He crawled through the window, being careful not to cut himself on the glass, and he fell to the bar's floor. "How giant? You're pretty small so it might not be as big as I'm imagining." Vischer adjusted his yellow goggles and looked closely at the Korby. What was this green ball, anyway?

"Poyo poyo poyo." (Translation: "About 10 times my size. It was literally giant.")

Vischer's sharp, pointy teeth showed as he grinned; "Wunderbar, Wunderbar!" He said excited in his native language.
(Translation: Wonderful, Wonderful!)

Vischer cleared his throat and bent down quite a lot to hold his hand out to Korby, "Nice to meet you, I'm Vischer Van Angeln, a Desklight Demon." He shook Korby's tiny hand, eyes closed and grinning. He bent back up straight and looked down at Korby, "What is your name? And what are you?" Vischer adjusted his goggles, his desklight dangling in his face.

(( There's more information on Desklight Demons and Desklights on his profile <_< ))
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just walking over to Korby, then he picks them up, then sat down. "This, is Korby. A strange little green puff ball who saved this place about.. 3 times if i'm not wrong. They can inhale certain things to gain copy abilities. I know, it's pretty weird but only certain things give Korby the copy abilities. For example, imagine if they inhaled a grenade. Right? That'll gain Korby the bomb ability." Yeah, i'm not gonna finish explaining all this in one go lol.

Vischer looked at Peanut, "Inhaled a grenade?" He raised a brow, "What an odd function of this species." He looked closer at Korby.
He suddenly took a syringe out of his long, black labcoat with silver and white buttons; "Mind if I get a blood sample from you, Korby?" He said, his eyes widening with amusement.

Cue Korby just quickly shaking no. I don't think that's a good idea man-

Vischer got a little...evil-looking, smile and eyes wise. "It won't hurt! Well, it'll hurt a bit, but not for long." He reached for Korby with his black, gloved hands, not waiting for another response.

(( I know I control you Vischer, but NO leave Korby alone-- ))
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just swiping Korby into his hands then he got up to a table. "FIRE MINIGUN!"

Korby then shrugged at Peanut then swapped to the fire ability. Then they start shooting a short-ranged fire-breath. Without causing any destruction.

Vischer realized that he was about to be attacked, so he dropped the syringe and pulled out his Sechs-Lazer just in-case. "Hey, nein!" He jumped back from the fireballs, "Don't do that!" He glared.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"...It's not even reaching you. It's short-ranged." Peanut said, as he got out a stick, put a marshmellow on it then sets it near the short-ranged fire breath

Vischer blinked then put away the Sechs-Lazer and cleared his throat while adjusting his goggles, "I knew that." He muttered.

Cue Korby just dropping the ability star. Then it poofed. Rip fire ability lol.

25-255082-ability-star-fire-ksa-kirby-copy-ability-icons.jpg

Vischer looked for any evidence of the ability star turning to dust, but there was none. "It just disappeared out of existence!" He gasped, then he looked at Korby. "Are you sure I can't get a blood sample? DNA sample, maybe?" He held up the syringe, then a DNA test kit. "Ah, you're such a fascinating creature, Ja!" He grinned, his Desklight dangling in his face again.

Korby shook their head no again. This is a really bad idea man. Don't do it.

Vischer put the stuff back into his labcoat pockets, and pulled out a sawblade. "Dissection?!" He said, getting...way too excited over this.

(( VISCHER, MY BOY, QUIT IT YOU'RE SCARING THEM ALL XD ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus