Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

Robin wrote:
“Ciao!”, Robin said to Ahlam. The vulpe gave him one of her signature smiles as her ears were perked. In her hand, she held a tankard of butterbeer.

"Pleasure to meet you Robin, tell me do you come around here often? It's my first time and I'm thirsty and hope they have something fresh I can enjoy" Smiling as he watched her twirl her red hair around her finger his tongue darting out across his lower lip and back into his mouth as he smiled. His gaze travels to the paper and then to the young women who slides into a booth, as he turns on his stool to face her. His head cocking slightly to the side.
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

It didn't take long for her to feel eyes on her. Luckily her drink arrived and she could enjoy a sip before giving the staring man some attention. She glanced at him before lifting her open book to hide her face. Then she peeked over the edge to look at him. She was being playful.
Robin (played by Jaws)

Hearing Ahlam, she walks back to her seat. She could have swore that she sensed someone walking towards her but she ignored since it was strange to bring her hunting instincts into a bar. “I often come here”, she replied to Ahlam, “They offer a variety of drinks and the drinks themselves are quite delicious.”
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

faputa had paused on the bar counter, curling herself up into a ball and fell asleep, under the sunlight that was by the window, the smell of baked sweet potatoes emanated from her

He gives a playful wink at the girl in the booth as she peeks over her book then turns his attention back to the redhead as she comes back over. "Well then I think I'll gladly take your advice." Leaning over to speak to her more directly not wanting to yell over the chatter. He turns back to tap the bar with his finger as he sees someone. "Could I get a glass of fresh B-, and pour it into a beer glass for me. Thank you." With a quick nod he turns his attention quickly to the redhead as he extends his hand to her.

"I'm called Ahlam."
Robin (played by Jaws)

“I am Robin”, she said as she looked back at him. She took another sip of her butterbeer.

His wink made her blush, which the book hid well. Her attention shifted once she heard what he ordered. She wrinkled her nose before sliding down a bit to make herself a little more comfortable. After a moment she giggled from whatever she was reading.

"Pleasure Robin, tell me what kind of trouble a dazzling specimen such as yourself get into?"

He sees his drink brought to him. the blood so thick it was nearly black as he grabs a stirring straw and dips it into his glass. Stirring it around as he pulls it up, the deep red drips off the straw exposing a beautiful shade of crimson as he opens his mouth and lets his tongue hang from his mouth as lets a few drops hit his tongue before sucking it clean and shivering in delight. Catching the soft giggle of the other girl as he can't help but smile to himself.

"Oh that is Good!
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Vulpes are mostly hunters if you were looking for that particular answer”, she answered his question. The smell of blood hit her nose and she couldn’t help but try to guess what kind of blood was it.

"What is it that you hunt?" He hadn't meet anything like he, so he was delightfully confused as he brings the glass to his lips. Taking a few gulps then running his thumb along his lips to wipe away and excess blood. Sucking it off his thumb as he placed the glass down half of it gone giving a satisfied sigh.
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Boars and creatures similar to them”, she looked at him as he took another sip then wiped the blood away. She went back to sketching a golden berry.

(Ripe Golden Berry:)
goldenberry_shutterstock_98376161-624x330.png
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just sighing to himself. "Good thing that nobody is saying Korby's trigger word." Isaac said, as he ate one choco bar.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

And as for Korby, they just rolled around the floor. Looking for someone to help out with a certain something.
Ruin (played by Reithesniper)

Amory is still in control, vibing on a table

Cue Isaac just straightening the sign on the wall about a certain word. "Almost forgot to straighten this."

She didn't know how long she had been reading but it was long enough for her to grow bored and hungry. She closed the book and set it down with a loud sigh before catching the sight of Korby. She immediately squealed. "Oh! You're back!"
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby then looked at Dasha suddenly, then they waved hi as they just rolled around on the floor. Still waiting for someone to help out. It's maybe because they're bored or something. But hey, Korby's feeling it right now. "Poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Yup, i'm back!")

Cue Isaac just tossing a paper airplane to Dasha. It has a note and it seems that it's pretty important to read. "nyeh-"

She was about to hop up in order to scoop up the little thing but then she got hit with paper. She opened it, read it, and laughed. "Very cute."

The Note says: "Hey, i don't know if your reading this or not but i'd rather not say Krimah while youe near Korby. They'll go hyper and will not hesitate to throw someone out
a window, AND slam a table on em! Avoid saying Krimah when your around Korby at all times! And there's a drawing of Nolegs and Edith getting hit by a table by Korby, who was actually hyper. Seems like it's a warning note.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus