Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just spamming fireballs. Because fire also beats leaf. "Poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Magic Missle!")
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five stared as the mech turned into mist that Lucifer turned it into, along with the assassins inside.
...Well, at least that was over.

Five peered at his shoulder, his uniform darkened with blood, and the hand he used to cover said wound being covered in blood itself.
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

She takes out her Rocket Launcher. She loads it with Napalm rockets.
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

Heck I'm jumping off for tonight)

((Well then, cya.))

(( Goodnight, Afterthestorm04 ))

Korby dropped the fire ability then poof. The ability star disappeared. "Poyo poyo." (Translation: "Job well done.")

Five ripped a piece of his undershirt off and began carefully wrapping his shoulder with it. The shirt's tear wouldn't be noticed, after all, he had a vest over it.

As Korby dashed to Five, they pulled out a tomato. Then they gave it to him, just so he can recover health. "Poyo. Poyo poyo." (Translation: "Here. Ya need this more than i do.")
Samuel William Winchester (played anonymously)

"My answer is still the same. No."

He said, emphasizing the word. Though he still tensed further, and backed as Lucifer approached. Soon his back met a wall. A solution soon ran through his mind and he secretly dug the one thing he did have out of his back pocket, a pocket knife. He held his hands behind his back, cutting in to his palm. As he defied Lucifer, he used his own fresh blood to draw a symbol on the wall behind him, hoping not to get caught.

Five looked at the tomato, "...Let me guess, this heals your Max Health thing or whatever." He said, deadpan.

Korby nods.

Five sighed, whatever.
He took a bite out of it and the health bar reappeared again, startling him, and it healed completely.

...The wound...was gone?

"Thank you..."
Lucifer Morningstar (played anonymously)

"Come on bunkbuddy, not even a little fun? One night? We could get our own room, right next to big brother Dean."

He said with a wicked smile as he moved even closer. By the end of his statement, he had Sam pinned to the wall. Lucifer was standing close enough that the two were nearly bumping chests. But through pure oversight, the Archangel didn't notice what the hunter was doing behind his back, which he would soon pay for.

"Poyo poyo!" (Translation: "No problem!")
Samuel William Winchester (played anonymously)

"No."

Sam said with one final, defiant growl. He quickly stepped to the side, slapping his now bloody palm against the symbol on the wall. There was a sudden flash of bright light, and a defening whining noise that followed. It was short lived, and when it cleared, Sam sprung in to panicked action.

Using his bleeding hand, the hunter quickly moved between doors, windows, and walls, drawing many symbols all around them. Some in Enochian, Sumatran, Latin, and so on and so forth. Any who recognized these markings would recognize what was happening, the hunter was warding the bar against Lucifer.

((dead chat xd))
Nicki silently makes a note to avoid the weirdo who was scrawling symbols on the walls. "I've seen enough cable TV to know where this is going."

Cue Korby just- randomly wearing a hat. Seems like it's a christmas-themed hat. What could go wrong?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus