Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Dead chat xd))
Theo rolls his eyes. "I can't believe what the world is coming to."
Tilly Wells (played by scare)

Tilly was passing around peppermint Bark
"I draw the line at having the villain of the week be some small kid and an army of yellow marshmallows."

Tilly was still passing out Peppermint bark but then gave some to the Bartenders
Theo suddenly and without reason launches a snowball at Tilly. Considering that was very slushy and icy, he clearly wasn't doing it for fun.

Tilly used her good aim and threw a snowball directly at Theo but it wasn't for Fun
Gru (played anonymously)

Bob looked at Theo confused, "Marshimallow?" He said in his own little minion way, holding his teddy bear.
Gru (played anonymously)

Meanwhile, Gru was putting some of the paintings on Trixie's Bar's wall and putting it in his bag.
Theo swore as he received a snowball straight to the face. "CENSORED you and all your weird friends. Especially Gwen Foster!" With that, Theo dons his armour and flies off.
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"My question. Where's Pyro?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Pyro's probably burning stuff."
Gru (played anonymously)

Gru tied up the bag full of paintings, threw it to a minion and continued looking for more stuff to steal.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just dropping a fire ability star, a ice ability star and a yo-yo ability star. Then they start juggling them for fun.

Theo Stark wrote:
Theo swore as he received a snowball straight to the face. "CENSORED you and all your weird friends. Especially Gwen Foster!" With that, Theo dons his armour and flies off.

Tilly went back to what she did and then saw Rykle and gave some to her
Gru (played anonymously)

Gru glanced at Korby, "Hm..." He raised a brow as he saw the fire ability star bounce. So he picked it up and put it in one of the minions' mouth to test it.

Otto obtained FIRE ABILITY
Cue Otto screaming and breathing fire...

((edit: Well I messed that up--))

"Poyo?!" (Translation: "Huh?!"

Cue Korby just grabbing Otto. Then they just shook him just for him to drop the fire ability.
Gru (played anonymously)

Otto spit out the fire ability star and looked at Korby, "Buuuh... Bank yoou!" (Translation: Uhhhh... Thank you!)

"Poyo." (Translation: "Naturally.") The Fire Ability star Otto had, poofed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus