Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Luther Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Luther watched Korby.
Huh, shame Luther couldn't have done that with that chair he broke trying to sit on it.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Peanut just having Isaac on his head. What are they doing with Korby's training dummy? Maybe they're training too?
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo... Poyo poyo?" (Translation: "Hmm... Team attacks?")

((Dead chat xd))

((Yup, called it. Dead chat xd))

((Chat's still dead? Sheesh.))
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro sets a table on fire.
Gru (played anonymously)

There were sounds of small, non-english-speaking creatures outside of Trixie's Bar... A lot of them, and it sounded like there was...a little boy too?
Tari - The Meta Runner (played by randomentity777)

"Oh no, not again..."
Gru (played anonymously)

Suddenly, a burst of yellow and blue denim bust into the bar, a young boy leading them.
They all stopped in the middle of the room.

"Good evening!" Gru bowed, he then pulled out his work-in-progress, freeze ray. (Which was suggested to him by Dr. Nefario after hearing that his Cheese Ray was a little...silly) "Where is the most valuable thing in this establishment?" He smiled. The minions looked around, and then nodded, shouting Yeah! determined.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five, sitting by one of the tables, raised his voice; "I'd advise you leave."
Then he looked closely. "Wait, you're not a part of the Temps Commission..." He squinted. "Who are you?"
Gru (played anonymously)

The minions all began saying "Mini Boss, Mini Boss!"
"I am Gru, the best supervillain in the world!" He said proudly, then pointed his freeze ray at one of the people in the bar. "Now, hand over the goods!" He grinned.

The minions shouted; "Yeaaaah! Goods! Woo-hoo! Yeah-hoo!"

Five shook his head, "Supervillain, huh? Well... I'm a superhero, so I'd advise you run while you can." Five flashed a smile, baring his teeth.
Gru (played anonymously)

"I am not afraid of you!" Gru stuck his tongue out, the minions proceeding to all blow raspberries at Five.

"Should be."

Cue Korby just looking sharp. They seem to be focused.
Gru (played anonymously)

One of the minions, Bob, he had a teddy bear in his hand and two eyes instead of one like some of the other minions.
He walked over to Korby, nodding. "Bello! Me Bob!" (Translation: Hello! I'm Bob!)

Korby held wave to Bob. They're focused on someth- Hey wait, is that a bullet-hell of boxing gloves flying straight at them?!
Gru (played anonymously)

Bob turned around, noticing the boxing gloves. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He screamed and ran, causing the other minions to scream and run around the bar.
Gru looked around, "Guys? Guys?! What are you doing?!-" He was suddenly bonked in the back of the head with a boxing glove. "Oh that's what you guys were doing..."

Cue Korby just getting up from the chair. Then they start dodging these boxing gloves with many agility. How do they do it? Strange.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus