Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five ducked behind the table he was near, just in-case the boxing gloves got off-course.
Gru (played anonymously)

Gru laid on the floor, watching from there, since he didn't want to get hit with any of them, while over where all the minions were running...
It was a dramatic, slow-mo, battle movie sequence of them slowly getting punched in the cheeks and falling.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo!" (Translation: "We're done here!") Korby said, as they did kirby's up-smash on the last boxing glove. Sending it to space.
Gru (played anonymously)

Gru looked around and then stood up, adjusting his striped-scarf and dusting off his little black coat. "Okay, that was very unexpected." He blinked in surprise.
The minions were all on the floor, pretending they were dying, some of them sobbing and crying over each other.

"Alright, Alright, enough with the playing..." Gru sighed and looked over at the minions, and eventually they all quit playing around and got back to where Gru was.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I swear, this green dude's something else."
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"How long was they training?"
Gru (played anonymously)

Bob shyly walked back up to Korby and he held his little, black gloved hand out. "Shake-Shake?" (Translation: Handshake?)

Korby then shrugged as they shaked Bob's hand.
Gru (played anonymously)

Bob's eyes a lit with happiness while shaking Korby's hand. Then once he let go of Korby's hand, he held up his bear and showed Korby. "Eh? Ehh?" He said with a grin.
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Edith just pulling out a newspaper. "Hmm. Let's see here. Giant mech attacked local bar. A strange green puffball succesfully defends it. Blah blah blah. Nice."
"This is the supervillain I have to fight?!" Theo gestures at Gru. "He's just a CENSORED kid! What kind of unfunny joke is this?!"
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ahem. "We would appriciate it if you DIDN'T complain here?" Edith said, already annoyed.
Gru (played anonymously)

Gru looked at Theo, then did his little, nasally evil laugh.
"That's what everyone else said! Went to the vicious six, and they all laughed at me." Gru said to Theo, "Then I proceeded to steal the stone from them. They weren't laughing then, eh he."

The other minions nodded, "Yeah!"

Cue Peanut just reading a battle guide book. Would be pretty funny if someone looked over lol.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five glanced over and stared at the book Peanut was reading. He shook his head and continued keeping an eye on Gru.

It was a guide about team attacks. So, Idk if ya gonna pay attention. But anyway. So, team attacks are basic attacks but instead, you got a partner with ya. Making your basic attacks stronger. Some basic attacks may be modified depending on their fighting style. So, let me explain here. A human with another human is a basic combo but, melee and ranged attacks are stronger. HOWEVER. If they have an ability on em, you can use their ability for extra damage. It's kinda like using skills but cooler. Team attacks has many interesting combos and strats, so keep an eye on them.

"Hmph, useful."
Gru (played anonymously)

Bob crawled up beside Peanut and looked at the book contently, holding his bear.

Peanut then looked to Korby, which they are currently inhaling some ice cubes.

Korby was done inhaling up the ice cubes. Then they got the ice ability.
352-3524727-ksa-ice-ability-icon-kirby-star-allies-ice-1.jpg

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus