Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Ah-))
Gru (played anonymously)

(( You just gotta think, I write fanfictions and personal stories, and paragraph-style RPs all the time. It's not that the short, small posts are bad, it's just I'm not used to it. :) You're very good! :D ))

((Thanks mate :D))

"Hmm, seems like these pills has a cooldown. I can't just spam them every time." Isaac starts defending.
Gru (played anonymously)

(( You're welcome! By the way, if you want, I have some writing examples of mine you can look at if you want to see my long writing <3 ))

((Alrighty.))

((hehe ded chat again))
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx strode through the door...the old smile back on his face "greetings! It has been a long road and I hope to find some good tea and some good company" he sat onto his pillow by the hearth
"Hewwo."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi shapeshifted into a cardboard box during the her notable absence in Trixie's Bar. She is now awake and has stolen the Bulldozer's laptop in order to play TF2 Scout.
Inspektor Bonk (played by Revereen)

Inspektor Bonk put the Bonk Helm on Azumi's head.

"Alright!", he cried in astonishment at the fact the a wise old fox wearing a kimono seemed to be okay with wearing a drinking helmet.
"Can I have one of those helmets, but with apple juice?"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx smiled sleepily "hello Azumi!" He wavering held a cup of what seed to be tea...or knowing onyx it could be hot sake

Cue Isaac just nomming another speed up pill. Just to get his default speed back. "Nom-"

((Dead chat xd))

((Well, gotta wait for someone to revive it.))

(Guess i'll do it myself-) Anyway, for the sake of keeping boredom out of this place, Isaac just threw some sharp pencils at a wall. Maybe he's trying to practice his aim.
Florian A. Sid (played by PK-Lucas)

Florian was listening to some MCR in the corner while watching Issac with the sharp pencils.

Cue Isaac throwing one last sharp pencil at another pencil, which actually got pierced through. "Headshot."

((dead chat again. :/))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus